Do you lose your power when you die?

Yeah sure man, although I probably can’t do any rituals for a week

Did You know that energy work practices result in this? Cause they do. The final result varys on dedication to practice.

1 Like

I dont really know much about energy work

If you go here :point_up_2:in the list of videos i have posted you’ll find some matieral on qigong center on the norse tradition.

If you wanna dig more into it the same guy has dozens if not a few hundread hours of video you can go through.

1 Like

She must not have fulfilled her part of the bargain…

1 Like

When she said Asmodai be gone, she said he left and never heard from him. Something similar happend to me in the past…

1 Like

No You don’t. Especially when you have reached a certain higher level. I.e Kundalini Awakening/rising!!!
When we ascend, we are NOT empowering our Bodies!!! They are just MEDIUMS We are empowering our Souls/spirits… That’s why other Mortals who go to Church Blindly because they are told to and are fed With lies, become slaves and don’t advance spiritually, they are dependent on their pastor, priest, spiritual leader to guide them. They are inslaved, but you have these, you are on a better place. Don’t stop. Keep advancing.
I was a young Pastor. I know .

It isn’t that simple. As others have mentioned, what you may have achieved in a previous life may mean it’s just easier to master in this life. But if you choose to be an atheist in this life and not pursue any spiritual work…?

That’s why BALG is so important. The only guarantee we have is this moment. Make it count.

maybe she did in past life, and his part was for this life.

Not really you don’t lose it. You just have to relearn what’s already inside you. However, not everyone is meant to relearn what they knew in the past but to learn new things. Because past things aren’t always capable of learning in this life. Old ways aren’t always applicable in a new time.

4 Likes