Do you know this mantra?

I just did a meditation session starting with @AdamThoth’s void meditation and when I was finally sitting in the void I called out to Belial (I haven’t worked with him before, but he was popping up a lot lately). We started talking and asked him if he had any advice on bettering my psychic senses (hearing/seeing spirits). He said that I have to meditate every day, every night and after I thanked him, he started chanting:
“Annan naa Naga”
At first I kinda ignored it, but I noticed how he vibrated his energy to the rythm of the mantra and I started to mimic what he was doing by pushing my energy body as far as I could outside my body and retracting with the last word. It feels nice, but does anyone know what it means?
I also tried to trace it if someone else posted about this specific mantra before, but the only thing I could find was Netherman’s post about the original version of the ‘Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas’ mantra which is ‘Azazat Nazzaza Anasat Anan Da Azash’ - if I misheard Belial, this ‘Anan Da Azash’ is the closest thing that’s resonating with me… it works with the same techniqe he showed me, I haven’t noticed any difference in the energy. (The rythm is like _ _ _ · · in morse)

3 Likes

nope. i don’t talk demon. lol

1 Like

me neither, but i wanna learn their language :smile:

1 Like

I like the way you used Morse there to describe the rhythm.

It may be that this is newly channeled by you and doesn’t exist elsewhere.
The vibration and energy is what’s important, and it sounds like it gels with your energetic system nicely. I’d try it on as a daily meditation fit a while if I were you. Nice work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! :blush: yeah, i think when Belial said that i should meditate every day and every night and parted me with this mantra, that i should use this - i’ll use this from now on and see how it goes :smile:

1 Like

maybe belial was cursing you. translation:. " don’t ever fuking contact me again until you do your homework of meditating for 2 weeks." lol. :crazy_face:

1 Like

huh, he’s really serious about discipline - last night i had a thought about how i find it hard to wake up to my alarm, because after turning it off i tend to go back to sleep… this morning he sent someone who woke me up by imitating a hungry cat’s meows 10 minutes before my alarm :joy: he said something along the lines that “ritual is important”

1 Like

Thank You for Sharing!..I’m totally going to use that "Annan naa Naga” mantra

Nagas are snakes/ serpents in India :india:I believe & Places like Indonesia & Thailand