Do You Jinx, Hex, Curse or All Three?

So a jinx is the mildest of the baneful practices. It causes nuisances like: losing car keys, gaining weight, getting acne, being late, etc…

Hexes pack a bit more punch. For example, you get three flat tires in as many weeks. You lose a large sum of money (and by lose I mean dissapear or stolen, not gambling). You get “hot-footed” and are forced to move. You get demoted…

Now curses are the creme de la creme. They are the sweetest (in terms of revenge). Curses do the most damage. They can cause car accidents, firings, break-ups, illness…death.

I can honestly say that I’ve never jinxed anyone. Imo, jinxing is like casting a spell on a mosquito because it’s annoying you. I ain’t got time for that.

Now I have hexed a couple of times; in the form of hot footing. Those nasty loud neighbors had to go!

Curses I do more of. If I have a grievance with someone I’ll just, full on, hurt em. I don’t bother with lesson teaching or nuisance causing work. I just get to the nitty gritty, down n dirty curse work.

6 Likes

To be honest this (to me) is the same kind of question like
‘Are you a wizard, a sorcerer or a magician?’

2 Likes

Well seeing as how they have different definitions…Im not sure what you mean.

A person who only jixes likes to get revenge by causing mischief.

A person who only curses like to get revenge by causing harm and pain.

Those are the same things (in your opinion)?

No I guess they’re not. In that case it depends on the reason why you (I) would want to ‘throw’ something at someone and that comes down to how easily you jump to wanting to use Magick to harm or hinder another person.

1 Like

They have three definitions because they come from different traditions that use different language.

They’re the same thing. The equivalent practices for different cultures.

3 Likes

Well some people may never curse because they feel it is too harsh. So instead they only ever jinx their targets. Minor or major, they only care to jinx.

For someone such as myself I tend to curse for everything. I don’t care how minor or major, I only care to curse. (Except when hot footing neighbors)

I was just curious to see if other people use one or all three…

I disagree. They are not one and the same. They yield significantly varying results which makes them different. But you are allowed your opinion.

1 Like

That would be because your intention changes when you try them. Intention is everything. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s fair. But the reason for the “change” in your intention by use of a different word kinda proves my point. Different words have different meanings which yield different intentions which yield different results.

Change = Differnet

3 Likes