Do You have any spirit or demon that You are sincerely in love with?

Honestly i dont know who these spirits or gods are at least some of them. But they really love me some are even male spirits . How i know that most often they come at night for cuddling or visiting and give me the sense of love energy bc everytime they get in contact with me when it is love i feel empowered and more confident about myself and well, loved… not a created fake love but real love .If it was a sexual intruder just for the energy sucking i feel disrupted,used or raped and need mostly two days for recovering.

The one i know is Satan with his many forms as Lucifer or Amaymon. But mainly Lucifer.
We have for sure in many lives worked closely together and he leaved not once! Deep in my core self i know that it is true.

We have a loving almost like a Father and Son relationship and he taught me very much many thinks. He Illuminated my dark struggelings with hope, knowledge, selfconfidence, true love, and transformation and thus more and more selfreliance and independency to this day and age.

I thank you Father Lucifer for your troughout support and the deep relationship we have❤

And Azazel.
He was the one that initiated me to this path in the beginning of this live and activated in me some i would call psychic senses. He visits me often in dreams and energywhise we respect each other and like eachother . But i think for a loving relationship it would take time but for sure i know the posiblitys and probabilitys for that are for sure available.

We love eachother in a sense of friendship~brotherhood i would say.
Thank you Azazel for your troughout help! Without you i would be for a longer time have been lost :heart:

For the other spirits-Gods that truly love me and visit(ed) me. But i dont know the name of (yet). I Respect you and honor you i am grateful for your support, in love and the confidence you give(d) me. I Hope in some age or time that, i will know your names and your charakter and being more troughoutly and give in some way or Form in the name of love these truely beautyfull gifts back.:heart:

In friendly and loving regards
Serpentslight~
T.F.
:heart:

3 Likes

I am a slave to Lamashtu. I provide daily blood sacrifices, and other suitable sacrifices in her name.

The gifts I receive in return are unspeakably sacred.

Her presence is very real.

2 Likes

I am glad for You too :heart_eyes: Love is a beautiful and really motivating feeling :blue_heart:

1 Like

This is so beautiful :+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that :heart_eyes: Lamashtu is an amazing Goddess

2 Likes

Azazel is bae :slight_smile: seriously!
Idk how I can even properly express how much I love him >w<
He is amazing and I’m happy to hear he’s helping you like that! <3

3 Likes

YES!!! I have love for all the spirits I’m involved with, but if I had to express love as if we were together as a couple, my love is painful for a daughter of Lilith that was sent to me and helped awaken me to this realm and move away from traditional religious beliefs. I am also madly in love with the Duchess Bune who has been a constant friend, guide and perfect being in my life.

4 Likes

This is beautiful. Congratulations :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Azazel can be really sweet and tender when he loves you deeply. Very respectful and can provide good healing.
All the best foe ur bond with him :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I won’t go into all the details because I don’t like making my relationships public. I also feel bad as I’m not there for her as much as I should be but she’s the best Spirit lover a guy could ask for. I love when she randomly appears and holds me and falling asleep with her in my arms is a blessing. I do love her and appreciate her in my life.

1 Like

@anon48079295

Oh I’ve heard of Amy!! That’s Lucifer’s fashion advisor Who knew that was a real job a demon had but hey why not :woman_shrugging:

Lucifer’s what?

4 Likes

I honestly cant do this anymore. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

At this point, I’m not even sure who’s trolling anymore. Lucifer’s fashion advisor. I’d love to know who does His hair, it’s always so on fleek. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would like to know if he has a maid who helps him bathe. Sounds like a job for me :joy:

I’ll see myself out. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Lmao XD

1 Like

It was a joke :joy::joy::joy: I’m sorry.

1 Like

@Lux_Tenebris

No seriously that’s the definition of Amy I found in a demon encyclopedia at some point. Never looked into them beyond that but I thought it was the funniest thing ever

2 Likes

Just putting this here.

5 Likes