Do You Ever WANT Your Target to Know its You?

Well technically this is a flase statement. When you repeatedly conduct experiments with controlled variables and you get consistent results that is call proof.

When I do a break up spells on, once, happy couples and then they quickly break up, I take that as proof of my spell successes.

When I do obsession work with the pentacles of venus and heavy planetary magick and use of purple candles and obsessive powder and love drawing oils. I can make a person who had zero interest fall head over heals for anyone I want them to. And I can do this repeatedly. That to me is a proof of spell results.

But to each their own. Where I see proof, you see none. But have have like a 80% success rate with my spell work so either I am just that lucky or just that good.

4 Likes

Tell them? Nah I wouldn’t tell them, I’d simply do something that makes them know it was me.

1 Like

It’s ok to know it works. You don’t let others know you did it to boost ego.

1 Like

That’s what i’m saying. You don’t know it works if it’s your first time in certain area of magick. Until you get consistent results then you know. I see so many say i did this and that without verifying. They just say the magick works.

Example would be one poster few weeks back saying magick made him/her draw better instantly when it was all his hard mundane effort of practice. YOu and i know, magick do not give you skills like drawing in an instant as if it’s downloaded to your head like the movies. Newbies try to take credit too easily that it’s magick without verify or take into consideration that it might not be the magick.

1 Like

some magick do let them know its you as side effects. =o)

You know that they will wonder or think it’s you cursing cause you says that due to them doing you wrong you hope something bad won’t happen to them due to karma. So they think you are cursing them. lol. So in future if they have bad luck they think you curse them. So I have to help karma along and curse them. :smile: Atleast in my situation. Let them think whatever. they deserve justice upon them for being fake,liar and user. This time the saying ‘good deeds never go unpunished and the bad deeds get rewarded" will not be true. THe bad will be punish this time. ONly problem is i have no way to verify my magick as its’ no contact situation.
no divination time. I rather let the spell do it’s job and not show lust by divination until some time goes by.

1 Like

I know. I’ve done it before.

1 Like

Now this is very true. You have have a specific result verified and imo more then once. Cause otherwise you’re just doing some random magickal stuff… :person_shrugging:

And so true! Lol. :joy:

which pentacle do you use for hat? 4?

I’m my opinion… it depends.

As a general rule it’s always best to be quiet and keep it to yourself.

However… you want the truth. :blush::shushing_face:

When it really comes down to it… 99% of magicians are too scared to let them know… Most people are not even willing to do physical confrontations anyway, which in my opinion is the best way to settle a dispute since everything is out in the open and you don’t have to fuck each others life’s up on a deeper level.

I mean you could put some gloves on a have some referee nearby, like a friend, and make sure you don’t loose self control. I think this is the best way to find out who’s the real superior. :smirk:

But unfortunately, most people don’t like rules, & well… With every action there is a reaction and unfortunately with me… You will get the hammer. :hammer:

Personally… I have heart. I know when enough is enough. Most things are not worth killing for, unless it’s getting real. I find most people are just vulnerable to negative entity’s manipulating them and that’s what makes them loose self control & ego gets in the way to.