Do You Ever WANT Your Target to Know its You?

Fair enough.

1 Like

Yes it should all be about practicality.

Ego gratification and sadism is fine if it doesn’t get in the way of your goal. I guess you have to consider if it’s worth the risk. And it is a big risk. Unless you’re an expert in curses you are likely to have given your enemy the key to their escape.

And worse case scenario, put yourself in danger.

1 Like

Nope, I prefer to be in the dark.

2 Likes

Nah…be a lurker in those shadows, if it’s done correctly they will learn the intended lesson.

2 Likes

The only way the target would know is if they have some skillz and something that warns them…say they did intuit it, or use divination, it wont make a difference. This was the context in which I placed my comment…Who verbally warns their target??? Seriously…

1 Like

Well actually there are a TON of spoken curses. So I suppose some Irish folk, seriously, verbally curse/warn their targets.

For examples check out the link:

I was more referring to something like the Destroy with Wrath ritual from Angels of Wrath by Damon Brand. This ritual specificially states that your target will feel like a wrath has been brought upon them from outside forces as payment or revenge for something. It further goes to say that the magick may reveal your hand, but not outright.

This, I like.

Okay, just thought that was your context. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have told people after the curse was put on them but there was nothing they could do at that point, bones were broken, they were beat up worse and worse terrible things have happened and rather quickly too way too fast to track but the spirit usually told me by coming around mainly my succubus because she’s a fiesty protector because she’s knows how people have treated me

3 Likes

Yes and no. Yes because it would provide a temporary moment of selfish pleasure, but no because they would seek revenge. So, absolutely not.

1 Like

It’s not good to let others know you did baneful magick on them. It might be coincidence that their life is mess up cuz they are mess up. there’s no proof for sure 100% that you cause them hell. You can’t take credit for it. Even if it’s true, letting yourself known brings them to curse you and they tell all people they know and they may curse you back with the support of those they tell. Maybe one of those they tell knows how to curse you back. It’s not worth the risk to get curse by many people. You do good, one person knows, however, if you do bad, 20 people know. So it’s not smart taking that risk for an army to come raining down on you. If you tell them, you just gave them excuse to baneful curse you 100 fold.
They may have hindsight that it’s you cursing but they can’t be sure 100% so they will really think before cursing you. Any risk of getting curse by others, avoid it.
I did tell people on this forum and co workers so they fear me for being disrespectful. This way coworker won’t do me wrong or be rude. we already don’t like each other so this way they won’t be really rude if they know you do black magick.
As for target, not good to let them know when you not sure it’s working. If you let them know, they might find ways to reverse it if they know it’s magick. Keep them clueless so they can’t be sure what’s going on. And the spell might lose effect if u tell target.

Yeah exactly. That is want to but never do.

Well that is basically not taking credit for your magick. Either you don’t get results cause your spell didn’t work or you do get results but then you can’t take credit for it? I cant day that I agree much with this.

I believe that, letting them know can, aid your curse… Bu this must be when you’re, too pissed off to even be able to, unconsciously fuck up results… But I think telling them elicits fear in them which can, be used as, leverage by the spirit…

3 Likes

This is true. But then you do risk them protecting and retaliating. But in hoodoo and especially voodoo people will throw that stuff right at your feet. Same thing with the Irish curses.

1 Like

You have no proof it’s your doing that cause havoc so you can’t take credit. It’s like me saying. I just mess up your life with a target cuz person going through tough time and all i did was think bad stuff for less then 10 secs. We have no proof we cause it. Until one know for sure it’s the magick you can’t say you did it. It’s like someone saying I cause the virus situation cuz I thought of the world ending. That’s taking credit for it. Besides, results is what matter, taking credit is just ego thing.

Ever heard of divination?

2 Likes

does it matter? nope. only results does. Got results. done. no need to get ego credit.

1 Like

In terms of baneful work I want my target to know it’s me so if I aim to do much worse I want them to be paranoid and fear what I may do. Given I don’t harm unless they do something to me.

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell them until it’s for sure after the results. I don’t see telling them cuz they will curse you. Not good to have people keep thinking bad stuff about you for all your life after they know you did it. Kinda pointless to tell ahead of time so that they can put up protection and stuff. In war, you don’t tell the enemy you are going to attack them. Unless you want to cause fear and not cast it. I did that to my coworker by telling the other coworker so she gets message indirectly for blasting music nonstop from opening to closing. Owners are douche too to allow it. They hire someone to play all day. I couldnt’ work in such environment playing mexican music loud over helping customers.

It does, I want to know if my craft works.Rest of its that I agree with.

1 Like