Do you believe in karma?

I believe in reincarnation and past lives

I’ve had experiences that are the polar opposite of this train of thought. Cursed a few people felt like shit and had nothing but excellent things happen for my personal life for the next few months :alien: but then my thoughts and actions were at odds and experience has proven to me at least actions carry more weight then thought or emotion in the long run.

Been plenty of times in my life my thoughts and feelings were in the trenches but my actions were about getting my life where i wanted.
Between this and what i have learn from various mythologies i find karma to be anchored in ACTION :muscle:

There are those. I don’t believe in karma personally. I do believe your attitude towards the universe and The All will attract certain things to you, but karma is the idea of actual backlash or reward for doing good or bad. Interestingly, that happens only when you believe that will happen, so I think this is another thing with attitude and states of mind.

(I never state anything as fact, unless I have a method that can be done by others to prove I am right, or unless I have an absolute verified source to go by, so please take this as opinion, not fact.

3 Likes

Fair enough, you’re entitled to interpret your life experiences however you want. But I was drawing on my own life experiences when I wrote what I wrote. What I spoke of has shown up in every way throughout my life. AH also teaches that what we believe is what we experience in life (paraphrasing).

Did she ever come back to bite you in the ass?

3 Likes

I died from this… :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think she ever liked me so…maybe?

1 Like

I say it still counts.

2 Likes

I have experienced karma my self
Its like a cycle you hurt someone it comes back to you and when that person gets hurt it goes righr back into the person who hurt him/her and so on it goes

Eh, if we are looking at it by the bare bones of “what you do has an effect on those around you”, sure. Outside of that logic, not really.

in a way whatever you generate to someone else you must experience
you wont understand things only by giving them you’ll need to also recieve them so you can totally and completely understand.
in a way for example I give you money, I can understand gratitude but only when someone does the same for me I can really understand what you feel and how it affected you so I can begin to totally understand the implications of my action
so thats in a way how karma works now when you have learned from both sides of the situation you gain dharma.
now the law of 3 has is a let’s say a disharmony on the energies lets say you hit and cause physical damage to someone, you pushed (earth’s energy) so water (emotional and spiritual energy) air (reason and intellect) and fire (will drive impulse) will bounce back to you
and thats basically it
if you push the 4 energies nothing will bounce back at you
basically…

That’s not karma, karma is you do something good or bad in your life it will affect you in a good or bad way in the next life, the three-fold idea is a twisted Wiccan concept of karma.

So the obvious question is - how do you push back the remaining 3 energies , please ? :slight_smile:

I think Karma is real to some extent, have you ever considered a feather fan?

Not really. it does not mean what goes around comes around. it simply means “Action”- whether it is good or bad, is just a label of human illusion… since “All is Mind” if your mind labels something as good or bad, it is your opinion, not well grounded in any Empirical Truth. IMO
FDM

I do not. I’m fond of do what thou wilt, I got a big black and white poster of Aleister Crowley in my lair in his golden Dawn garb. So karma is kind of a joke to me. If I got even 1/10th of the attacks I’ve sent out I’d not be here to type this, so I guess there’s some proof there.

1 Like

Karma is a fairy tale.

1 Like

I do. I have experienced it in my life