Do you believe in karma?

Theoretically if you wish negative intentions on someone that then happens to you three fold.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it an exact system or “Universal Law”, that causing harm will be returned to you three fold, the universe couldn’t really give a fuck what you do in regards to hurting others, but many other things do apply.
Let’s say attacking an individual with very protective guides, or simply directing that negative intention towards an individual, always dwelling on that sense of harm only to have the irony of the same shit happen to you. In short you reap what you sow.

6 Likes

I believe in Karma. Once I followed a case where a criminal (pimp kind of guy) killed his girlfriend an kid (nobody knew where they where, so investigation ran dead) .
A crime reporter followed this case for years and interviewed him many times about the disappearance (that time not knowing that he killed them). He wouldn’t tell shit

This man got cancer so fast that they had to bring him with a bed in the courtroom. He couldn’t walk anymore and died very fast. After that his brother told the cops where he took the body. So yes I believe that eventually, it takes time, karma will hunt you down.

4 Likes

Coming back at your question it depends on the case. I can imagine with a pedophile abusing a kid and this kid would use magick against him. That’s already his karma. So it won’t come back to haunt you.

Remember that we live in a plane of existence watched over by some deities that despise individuals that do shit like that, it could have easily been a God or Goddess that took notice and acted swiftly, not Karma.

6 Likes

I agree, could be.
But that could be always the case than. This took so long so I always wonder why didn’t they finish him of in the beginning. Instead of leaving relatives in misery for years. But that are the questions of life.

What you think about you attract towards you. If you are constantly thinking about baneful magick and how to bring about someone’s demise. If you fall asleep with hatred and ill intent then i believe you will attract that energy to you.
Every thought a prayer and every word is a spell.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s same with negativity.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in karma, too many shitty people have great lives while some amazing people have crap ones etc
To me karma is just another form of control made up by the few to control the many (like religion).

11 Likes

Karma does exists. But not in the way most westerners believe. The concept has been destorted in such way that it has almost become unrecognisable from its original form. I could explain you the proper and original theory if you want to know.

4 Likes

not really since i have done some evil questionable things more in fact since coming towards magick and the occult and not a damn bad thing has happened in fact only good things happen it’s werid i do bad questionable things and work with dark demonic spirits and get nothing but good positive vibes and also ppl respond to me in a positive light always friendly and never would suspect me of doing fucked shit like chaos and black magick…

2 Likes

Enlighten us

Good point @Amber. I have big problems with the fact that some people get all the shit and some don’t. Maybe it’s still my positiveness that thinks it will turn around

2 Likes

If you are referring to the teachings of Buddha then I already know it…and as I posted that to me is religion based control…convincing those who have little to nothing to be content with their lot in life!
Think we should agree to disagree!

1 Like

I call that a sprinkling of hope and sunshine (because I’m a soppy twat :wink:) and there is nothing wrong with that my friend! It’s what pushes us to aim high and never give in!

1 Like

Cool, here’s the thing. Every action a person self identifies with becomes a karma. Hence till the time the ego ( not the freudian ego, but the power of self identification, ie. Thinking i am so amd so person) is present, karma would exist. In fact, getting attached to the result of your actions is one sure shot way to create karma, as attachment shows self identification. Each of these actions leaves a subconscious imprint om the mind as well as the subtle body. When the person dies, the soul selects another body, based on its past karmas and takes a new birth in order to pay them off. Then, in the next life, the karmas stored in the subtle body start to come out, and the person experience ls that life. In one way, life is just a memory. We have very small amount of free will, mostly we are dictated by karma. Karma would be an equal and opposite reaction to any self identified action. Example, you may feel attracted to a girl. Most probably in some previous life, maybe as insects, animals etc you have mated before and that’s why you feel like doing the same in this life. As you develop spiritually, you will come to know about your past lives. This will help you to manage your karmas better. Thats why good seems to happen to bad people, as in their previous lives they have done good, and this life is dictated more by past karmas less by current karmas unless the person is very conscious about their actions. These are the impressions of karma on the subtle body. In fact palmistry etc work on this principle only, the subconscious imprint of the past life comes into the hands and forehead in the form of lines. Only those who can stay extremely conscious can sort of escape this law. ( it is almost impossible to escape.). Only with the destruction of ego, realizing oneself as God, and not self identifying oneself with one’s actions can one transcend this law. It works because, in the end, the world is one. The difference between you and me is a perceived difference due to sense organs, which are not real as they are temporary. ( anything that is true cannot change). Slapping you hence would be equal to slapping myself. I could go on the theory of what was the original karma, the first karma to be performed but that’ll take a lot of time

6 Likes

“God” has nothing to do with karma. He isn’t someone just waiting to punish or reward you for your actions. Its a universal law that works on its own. “God” if he/she etc even exists probably cannot interfere with karma, as that would be violation of free will. ( our free will is mostly restricted by our own karmas of our past lives)

Close the last part is the path of the Vamachara? To obtain moksha is to shed karma.

1 Like

Damn spot on… The point is not just go go over bad karmas but good ones as well. A gold chain will bind you as much as a iron chain. To be truly free duality has to be transcended, as duality is not real

I believe in that religion is a bad karma. As well as laziness. Simply put, I believe in actions more than punishment. Although all the other myth the ones that not living their soul desire and not acting will have bad karma. Arguments and projection are a part in nature of humanity.