Do we meet? Can we meet?

I read the rules and I’m 100% not sure if this is allowed so please forgive if it’s not.

after reading so many posts on different topics etc I notice a common problem with most, and that’s people including myself live where we have to hide or cant speak openly face to face with others about magick.

So should we arrange a meet up (respective of location lol) I mean I live in England so id love a ‘tea and crumpets’ or pub night where we can meet and actually say hi face to face and sit and talk about all this stuff???

7 Likes

Nice idea! I live in the USA though. :grin:

1 Like

There’s a thread where people posted where they are from. If someone posted that they are in your area and are willing to meet then that’s where you’d likely find a pal

4 Likes

oh ok I will try and find the thread

2 Likes

Here you are.

:black_heart::rose::black_heart:

5 Likes

I currently live in the fucking Himalayas, willing to join me here, in a cave. :smiley:

7 Likes

I am also in England. Whereabouts are you?

1 Like

im in Essex. you??

London, so not far

i live in cyprus…

Indonesia.

:sob:

2 Likes

Are you a Muslim.or Christian.

My aunt is Muslim, very nice lady. :wink:

1 Like

It’s okay, just a reminder to people to exercise the exact same caution as meeting on any other internet site, please be sensible and be aware that our community, like any other, may have predators amongst either active members or lurkers, and that meeting someone on here is no more, or less, of an assurance of safety etc than any other website or social media. :+1:

4 Likes

Meetup in a place where more people are. Let others know where you are (they don’t have to know what your doing). Common sense. And as always take care.

2 Likes

Turkey/istanbul
Nobody lives here from this site,I think🤣

1 Like

I was Christian.

Hell yesss sister
Indo masterrace

Indonesia is weird. A Nation of Muslim religion but Hindu culture. But full of hot women though.

1 Like

Lol, don’t push that idea too far, people may die.

1 Like