Do we meet? Can we meet?

i agree indo is a weird place, i dont see hindu culture much outside of bali tho

Doesn’t indo people have hindu name. Or may be I am wrongly informed.

not really
my name is white af
my friends name are white af
im from jakarta tho

1 Like

@jace

Wonderful idea! Unfortunately people live all over the world… Would love to meet some peepz and talk about magick / paranormal stuff :heart_eyes::innocent:

As far as I know i’m the only one from the Netherlands…

India😊

1 Like

what city … ? jakarta ? :smiley:

Yes.

Im NSW Australia…funny enough the thought of meeting people from this group prompted me to check forum although we met up in Melbourne in my mind :thinking:

Hi I’m from England too which part? I live in South Yorkshire.

:joy:

I’m in Arizona!

This would be cool. Is anyone from North East Scotland?

Same here what part of you dont mind my asking? In from Phoenix but am in flag now.

1 Like

Around Tempe/Mesa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. :slight_smile: As I thought I think I am the only flaget here. :confused:

Ah well, at least we’re in the same state! I just moved here this March. Haven’t been to Flag yet.

1 Like

That is true I need to stop being a hermit and get out and explore. I am happy that there seems to be quite a few people from AZ here I hope to eventually meet up with a few people here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heck yea! We all definitely need to meet and unite!

1 Like

Groups are definitely a bad idea! Aside from the spiritual attention/nasties those things attract (you can’t take everything on! Stop trying. :slight_smile: ), especially large gatherings that aren’t sharing a single generator, shield, and initiation? You paint a gi-fucking-normous target on yourselves! I’m not talking ‘prison or curses’ kind, I’m talking ‘conflict orchestration for profit’!

Bluntly, ‘black magic’ working groups tend to get the American Imperialism treatment- AKA ‘turn you against yourselves and everything you know forever so you can feed us’ bad.

If ya’ll want to meet, learn to be self aware! ‘Group hunters’ look for the dusty door and the rusted wheel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Q is recognizing some same faces in “the community.”

1 Like