Do subliminals work?

Has anybody here ever used subliminals to alter things like lip size, eye color, hair texture, face shape etc, I get tons of mixed answers!

3 Likes

I didn’t but some ppl did… Please see below :slight_smile:

Also in the future you may find a lot about that topic or any topic just by using search.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=subliminals

1 Like

sorry, your right lol

1 Like

Yes, I have experienced lots of successes with subliminals.

3 Likes

any changes that involve genetics?

I haven’t, just physical changes.

1 Like

Yes, they work for those whom did not discovered how to let Lucifer fall into being Satan. And command, not being commanded from any source.
In other words, those who don’t know yet their subsconscious mind and how to consciously using it.

1 Like

so basically if you can’t control your subconscious mind, it works?

Yes.

well shoot, I’m in the clear then, I can barely control my conscious mind

what do you mean with take lucifer be satan iam not understanding this

i have tried subs but they never worked for me

maybe you can control your subconscious mind

1 Like

Sure there are ways . :slight_smile:
You may like the book "Power of your Subconsious Mind " by Joseph Murphy; there are some answers there, that would be useful to you.

4 Likes

How can I know if IAM controlling my subconscious

TBH they work for me all the time. But I create them myself. For ritual preparation, for receiving contact with my HGA, for healing myself…and so on. I can control my subconscious but they still work. Maybe this is because I create them myself or I used to that they work. However…they work :smiley:

3 Likes

How do you create them ??
Thanks

If you have some audio recording software, Audacity is a popular free one, you record your voice on one channel and import music or sound effects on another channel. Mix and balance the two channels together, balancing the vocal much lower than the accompanying sound, export to an mp3 file.

Silent subliminals are much trickier to accomplish. Some producers will speed up the vocal or reverse it as a means to bypass the conscious mind.

4 Likes

are you talking about like affirmations?? And how do I create one for a specific results if it’s not a affirmations
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Yes affirmations and afformations, any kind of verbal suggestions you want to make if that is what you want to try.

‘Subliminal’ is to go beneath the radar of the opposing viewpoint of your regular thoughts so by making the vocal less prominent than the music, you are mainly conscious only of the music and the suggestions in the vocal sneaks in over time as you get used to it.

That’s the outline of the theory of subliminal messages.

If you only want music as a subliminal, then really it’s just music. Albeit, with added tones.
Check out Solfeggio tones. These are specific frequencies that are said to be in tune with the nature of everything and stuff.

Professional quality music production software can be tuned so that all the recordings are based at a chosen Hertz value, such as 532 htz and the accompanying music (created with software instruments or via MIDI) recorded is matched relative to that tone.

I’m not sure if audacity can be manipulated in this way but pro software can be with a bit of digging around.

The simplest most basic way, if you want to make your own would be to just record your voice telling yourself what you want to achieve (as in, what you choose to be already real) in short statements and have them looping into your headphones.

2 Likes