Do Love spells wear off?

In your experience does a love spell wear off ? Because in my case …the girl loved me ALREADY but didnt want to come into relationship because of family issues.

So i did some magical work , within 3 days she accepted my proposal.

now after 4 months … 5 days ago i had some intuition that the spell is going to fade away and the spirits want something.

And today my gf broke up with me.

What should i do now guys ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Yes, of course love spells wear off. Nothing is ever permanent, and eventually the person’s own will and consciousness will reassert itself and begin to question the decisions made while under the spell’s influence. Plus, there are always outside forces working against it.

If she has to choose between you and her family, generally it is the family that wins, though there are exceptions, of course.

The spirits did give you what you wanted, so if your intuition is telling you that they want something in return, it is most likely whatever you offered as payment for the spell. My advice is to call up the spirits you tasked with the spell and try to confirm your intuition. Then go from there.

11 Likes

Thanks for the response.

Basically my intuition was " feed something more to the spirits or the spell will fade away "

So i think i should start giving offerings to the spirits again

As of now , my breakup happened 4 days after the intuition. :persevere:

5 Likes

Sounds like you should make those offerings then.

I don’t know what kind of spirits you used for your spell but, in my opinion, it looks like they want more attention so maybe it might make sense to set aside an altar for them and make small offerings every day to keep the spell burning.

5 Likes

You maybe want to be honest with yourself. If something is easily broken. Than how will it be in the future. Unhappiness maybe while a new path is waiting

5 Likes

Short of binding there isn’t much you can do other than following your intuition. I’d also look into the law of attraction and your fears here. Why did you feel you’d break up?

@happyinside posted a great visualisation exercise spell you might want to try out and adapt if you want her back. Clearly ensure she is thinking about the good times with you, what she misses about you, regrets etc.

3 Likes

i will try that spell. thanks. :slight_smile:

regarding why did i feel about break up ? i seriously dont know…this thought came out of no where

1 Like

wow, your situation sounds a lot like @himanshuchauhan current girl issues

2 Likes

hhah yes :joy:

2 Likes

some of the parents in these indian cultures are way too damn controlling and obsessed with this caste bs. Thats why its good to move to a place like the U.S. first chance you get. one of the benefits of feminism is that women can work for their own money, so they dont need to be like these indentured servants to their family

4 Likes

Life all around us. We don’t know when it hits us

2 Likes

It’s the same here. It’s just the institution of a family is based on dependency ideology rather than individualist.

The case becomes worse when the family is “So called modern family” but in reality it’s just transitioning from its old age orthodoxy to modernity. Where the rules which support you the most are the only ones that are applied.

For ex. Girl child is equal to a boy child and has all the same freedom. Then she grows up and can have male friends and be out of home as she deem fits until she’s safe. She earns for herself and for the family too (in some cases). But this all modernity goes right out of the window when this same girl comes home informing that she has a boyfriend and wants to marry her. That’s when all the society dogma is applied.

You see where this is going?

3 Likes

yeah i understand. Thats what you’ll see among some immigrant communities in the west…a mix of modernity and old school orthodoxy. I bet you if you had a ton of cash, kanikas family would let you buy her with a dowry :smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s not how dowry works. Plus it’s an social evil which I don’t believe in. All the more it’s a punishable offense by law too. Nevertheless, you’re true to say if I had ton of money this all wouldn’t have happened. Two outcomes I can see if I had money:

1. Kanika would’ve felt completely secured for her future with me and fought with her family for me. After all she did keep the relation alive for 2 months even after her parents got to know about it. More so she even entered the relation knowing that my current divorce situation can create an issue with her parents. But at the beginning she saw me for my confidence and of course the little money I had in hand. She obviously had not realized that that’s all the money I had left with.
  2. Her parents would’ve seen me in a different light. Maybe not completely for me but wouldn’t have been so strictly against me too. In Indian society a male has to be the head of the family and he’s judged by his possessions how good he’ll be.
    A sad reality but true.

@HellDevil brother how’s it where you’re from? By the way why is her family against you. Im sorry I dont want to pry. So don’t answer if you don’t want to. No sweat.

2 Likes

@himanshuchauhan, I do understand your situation, I too have stuck in the same situation, but differently.
Because I’m also from the same country, as of you are now.
Bro I have seen many and heard many love story around me. What I can say that is “true love never dies”. What really matters is love, no matter how hard is your situation, because love makes the people so capable of doing many things. It’s the love is the only thing that can’t be bought from the all the money in this world. That’s why love is so so so precious from ones perception.

Love taught me many things and I guess for you too bro.
All the best for future bro​:blush::blush:

1 Like

In my case the love spells wore off, I was needed to repeat the spell once or twice a week because the things between me and the slut that I used talk became worse… And the love spells made me more obsessed to her than she was to me(maybe she wasn’t obsessed at all)… I asked Sitri for his help.
Maybe the love spells worked just on me…

2 Likes

Maybe call upon an entity to give you the emotional maturity to be able to enter into a loving relationship, and have the understanding that calling a woman a slut when she fails to respond to your love call is probably not the best way to make the best impression?

1 Like

I agree with you. I’m counting on my love. And trust me I’ll treasure her love when she comes back. With her by my side of feel like the king off this world. So to say. Sorry for the overkill of emotions here

1 Like

Can I pm you, I have some questions, I thought you could help me?
By the way I m also from India.

1 Like

Yes sure. Please feel free to reach out to me. Yeah I guessed when you said you understand me being from the country I am currently from