"Do Love Spells Really Work?"

It just got really hot in here. haha

That’s all fine and dandy, but what I wonder is - what if you’re no longer emotionally invested in it?

We all know what it’s like, you start talking online or you meet or both and BOOM! They are all you can think about. Just browsing Facebook on a luncbreak in the office and seeing them pop up in the chat with that bright little green circle next to their handsome face makes your stomach jump. Being sat on the bus realising that you have been awkwardly smiling at every passer by whilst looking out the window thinking about them. Just imagining their hands sliding against your skin up your sides leaves you being sat in a puddle of yourself (should you be a lady).

Aaaaand then for some reason it doesn’t quite work out. Any reason at all. And you both stop talking and go your own way. And after a while you realise you want it to work, but that feeling you had back then is gone. E.A. tells us that you first have to feel it yourself for them to feel it. But what if you need them to make that move towards it just so you can have that feeling re-ignited in you.

Can it be too late for a love spell? Can you not be invested enough emotionally?

Dont forget when you see phantom selves of them in the city where you think certain others might look like them, even at a distance for even a moment. Had that happen so many times.

Re. The Satanic Witch, there is only a brief suggestion about using a particular ritual as a “strengthening”. It has been 5 years or more, since I last read the book. I have it on my Scribd and will give the exact page numbers, 1st chance I get. The thing about that particular book is that what while it certainly contains some information that a man could put to good use, a large portion of the book revolves around “the law of the forbidden” and "the art of indecent exposure."
Science will tell us that women are far less visual than men, when it comes to sexual stimulation. When a hetero male, or bisexual person thinks of the legendary no painties leg crossing scene in “Basic Instinct”, it is seriously HOT! If a man were to expose his penis in a similar fashion, most women would think, “You fucking sleazy creep!” or even worse, fear that they might be raped. It wouldn’t matter one iota, if be had the looks of a movie star or supermodel.
Anyways, I will get back soon, with that section of the book.

Ok, I just skim-read the relevant chapter. It is chapter 8, “Ceremonial Magic”, beginning on page 282. " Strengthening " is mentioned on page 299. The working described involves, going forth as a succubus thought form and infecting the mind and body of your target as he sleeps. Following this, you summon him. I used a method described in this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/my-experience-with-lust-magick/[/url]
There is no reason why the above could not be adapted for a male magician. Thankyou, BTW, for making me read that chapter again, LaVey was a genius.

I found the strengthening,and the succubus ritual.But,I think it’s far too sexualized for my goals,which aren’t really geared towards sex at all.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:6232”]Do Love Spells Really Work?

Here you go folks, live ritual demonstration and plenty of info. :)[/quote]

Hello Guys,

I am new here and going trough a lot of info here and came across this one: In the youtube video “Do Love Spells Really Work?” at 11 minutes E.A said to hold a link in the left hand.

in an other video “Magick Spell To Make A Person Fall In Love With You - Live Ritual” E.A stated to hold the link in the right hand. at 4:50 minutes

Magick Spell To Make A Person Fall In Love With You - Live Ritual

what is the difference if any?

I think it doesn’t matter really if is right or left hand. I tried both and none worked. But it might be just me, no love spells works for me and I tried a bunch, different types…it might work for others.

EA explains it in more details on his Black Magick Course. But I personally feel that using only candles doesn’t work so effectively, so mixing it up with other things like enns, chants and sigils (Both demonic and Atheistic) are more effective.

Love spells never work for me either. I even tried one to find my soulmate…i got nada.

So, Ive given up on love cause loves given up on me!

But really I dont think it worked because he was killed in car wreck. So, Im just out this go around. No love for me.

2 Likes

Oh my. I’m sorry.

Oh my. I’m sorry.[/quote]
Thank you.

Its ok. Im starting to heal a little at a time.
Its New Years Day! Lets be happy!! No sad faces today!
:slight_smile:

Oh my. I’m sorry.[/quote]
Thank you.

Its ok. Im starting to heal a little at a time.
Its New Years Day! Lets be happy!! No sad faces today!
:-)[/quote]

Indeed! Happy New Year my lady!

Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well !

But about that spell, what should I do if the person is currently in another country that is 6 hours ahead,working, and they’re a workaholic so they don’t sleep very often? Do I still do it at 3 am? Do they HAVE to be asleep when I do it?