"Do Love Spells Really Work?"

I don’t know about how weak or strong most of the spells are, well most are probably just copied from wiccan sites “light a candle and say this chant…” so yeah probably, but here we might have some more advanced methods working with grand spirits etc…

Its still good that you don’t release what you consider as powerful love spell, its better this way i’m sure of it.

My usual company is myself, so i must be awesome. huehuehue!

Consider LOVE like a great work…if it were easy it wouldnt be worth as much.

1 Like

Oh, Koetting. . . you pick the most “interesting” thumbnails for your videos. At first I was expecting some BDSM spells, but i’m not here judging anyone. Nope, not me. Nu-uh, never.

On a more serious note this is something I wouldn’t mind studying more within the realm of Psychology while i’m still at college. Not just how one’s desires can (heavily) change and affect those of another but the body movement that is put into it. One thing I notice about E A Koetting’s videos from his first few up till now is that he began to take on a more calm and inviting persona, yet with a touch of darkness and authority behind his eyes. Sort of like the sternness a father can assert and the fear he can extract out of his children just from a glance. Whether Koetting is doing this consciously or not it is interesting thing i’ve noted.

[quote=“TheDark, post:6, topic:6232”]They absolutely do work. I think the thing to remember is that in a situation such as wanting to make someone love you, you must have patience, however know that it WILL come to be. I’d pay close attention to what E.A. says in this video. I like how he emphasizes the fact that he specifically asked for a sign to be shown to him the next time he sees the woman he wants. I have done the same in the past and just a few nights ago, I cast a spell to reinforce the ritual I did a few months ago and what I asked to happen with this spell has already manifested. We are sorcerers and therefore nothing can stand in the way of our will.[/quote] I have watched the video too ! But Ravenascent advice not to dwell on the ritual performed,another words the law of reverse effort. my problem is that once in a while it trys to creep into my thoughts . now, the question I have for any of you magicians here… asking for a sign according to Ravensascent is a form of dwelling…isnt it? Im getting confuse now,lol!! I work with this gal that is married,but she says her husband is not very attractive and she seldom gives into sex. sometimes months. I told her I love her and she should divorce the old frog because she only married him for his retirement benefits. I have been working with king Paimon on this and I too am looking for some kind of sign,something positive like wanting to finally talk to me about her situation. I did bind her husband lastnight 9/27/15 on a full moon. plz give me some advice here guys

What I’m pretty sure EA was saying is to ask for the sign, but then put the whole thing out of your mind. Next time you see that person, they will give you the sign and only then will you remember performing the ritual. The trick is to exaust your emotion and desire, within the ritual. It certainly isn’t easy, especially if one has an obsessive nature to begin with.

Exhausting my emotion was one of the hardest things for me to learn when I started because I have somewhat of an obsessive personality. I want what I want and will do anything to have it. It’s tough but can completely be done. Over the last few years I’ve almost immediately forgotten about what I had done and my will manifested quite quickly thereafter.

[quote=“TheDark, post:26, topic:6232”]Exhausting my emotion was one of the hardest things for me to learn when I started because I have somewhat of an obsessive personality. I want what I want and will do anything to have it. It’s tough but can completely be done. Over the last few years I’ve almost immediately forgotten about what I had done and my will manifested quite quickly thereafter.[/quote] thanks The Dark for those encouragaging words of wisdom. I can defin relate to you ! im obsessive personality as well.It doesnt help when you see the person your obsessive with every day at work,sigh !

There is nothing wrong with holding fast to your goal. You have to examine what your own energy is doing. If you are heavily projecting…are you feeding the goal or doing the opposite… Also if you are instead drawing energy towards you are you positively or negatively stimulating your target? Just a thought

I’d guess obsessive nature is very common for black magician, i admit mine is this too - if i want something i find myself constantly thinking about the goal and even wondering “what could i do better” even if i don’t want to i just guess its sort of programmed in us…

I think some sort of clear evidence that our spell is actively working would make the wait for whatever we are waiting for easier, otherwise the wonder is natural to appear.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:29, topic:6232”]I’d guess obsessive nature is very common for black magician, i admit mine is this too - if i want something i find myself constantly thinking about the goal and even wondering “what could i do better” even if i don’t want to i just guess its sort of programmed in us…

I think some sort of clear evidence that our spell is actively working would make the wait for whatever we are waiting for easier, otherwise the wonder is natural to appear.[/quote]your right on the money there bro ! i look/stare at my object of obsession and start pushing forth my energy to bind her to me,to see her loving me,desire me,lust for me etc ! Isnt that positive energy? will that negate my workings and the help of King Paimon and Lucifer as dwelling on the outcome? Well,hopefully Im making some sense to you guys. I would love to hear more in depth analysis on this matter,thanks

I got the impression that too much thinking is actually bad, from what i was told recently… I got that impression that you should limit the thinking only to occult practices, but if i try to push things from my mind when i’m awake then i might randomly see dreams about it… is that my fault too? i always see many dreams with lots of ppl so there is a high possibility of making storylines also of those people you want to affect magically.

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:30, topic:6232”][quote=“Black Flame, post:29, topic:6232”]I’d guess obsessive nature is very common for black magician, i admit mine is this too - if i want something i find myself constantly thinking about the goal and even wondering “what could i do better” even if i don’t want to i just guess its sort of programmed in us…

I think some sort of clear evidence that our spell is actively working would make the wait for whatever we are waiting for easier, otherwise the wonder is natural to appear.[/quote]your right on the money there bro ! i look/stare at my object of obsession and start pushing forth my energy to bind her to me,to see her loving me,desire me,lust for me etc ! Isnt that positive energy? will that negate my workings and the help of King Paimon and Lucifer as dwelling on the outcome? Well,hopefully Im making some sense to you guys. I would love to hear more in depth analysis on this matter,thanks[/quote]
I don’t see anything wrong with doing a bit of “telepathic pushing”, when in the presence of your target. It must, however, come from a place of confidence and self-assurance, which is positive energy, never desperation. My favourite thought to send to one of my conquests was, “Come on, you know you want to! I’ll make you feel young again!”
“Wow, I feel brand new!”, he exclaimed, after the 1st time we made love.:wink:

1 Like

I like that “Feel young again!”

1 Like

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:25, topic:6232”]What I’m pretty sure EA was saying is to ask for the sign, but then put the whole thing out of your mind. Next time you see that person, they will give you the sign and only then will you remember performing the ritual. The trick is to exaust your emotion and desire, within the ritual. It certainly isn’t easy, especially if one has an obsessive nature to begin with.[/quote]Thanks Lilithflower for shedding your insight! Well,I work with this married woman that I’m obsess with. She told me if I had met her a yr ago,that she would have hooked up with me. I’ve held her hand under the table during the start up meeting. We both work for a sausage factory,I try to help her with some of the heavy lifting. I asked King Paimon to show me a positive sign.The next day she had cooked me a meal and took it to work. Now,mind you,she has done this two other times to show her gratitude for helping her. She tells me I’m a good friend.Lilithflower,and anyone else care to add to this…Was this a positive sign or did she do that at out of pure gratitude alone?

1 Like

It’s a sign that you’re moving in the right direction. Keep reinforcing the positive and soon enough, she will find you more appealing than her husband, if she hasn’t already.

Oh hell yeah they work!!

(The following text is for beginners, that are having trouble doing Love Spells)

Doing a Love Spell was my first try in the name of Black Magick and the left hand path.
I knew that it would work, because I know that Magick is a real thing, so it came into existence and my desire manifeted in the thoughts and feelings of my desired person.
Wanna know when I did the Love spell ?
3 days ago.
Today was the Revelation day, the love for me is now manifested inside of her.
The trick behind of all what we are doing in our path working to become a living god, is to put youre had out of the Magickal system, after the Spell/Ritual is done. Forget about it, clear your mind or like E.A likes to say: Go make your self a sandwich;)
Thats because you need to let the Energy do its work. Dont interupt it with negative thoughts and feelings, like: oh hopefully its going to work, did I do something wrong, did I use the wrong words …
Do you get my Point?
What do you think is going to happen if you think so negativly about it and having a hard time to believe in the outcome of your spell/Ritual.
Nothing!!!
Free your self of the boundaries that hold you back from succeeding in Black Magick.

Create your own Reality, build your own kingdom!

Blessed be
-Nico-

2 Likes

That’s great, Myownreality, but could you please post an intro in the intro thread first? It’s a forum rule for all new members, and helps to put your advice into context. Thanks.

Back to the topic, it’s great to hear that you’re getting such fast results on your first try in Black Magick and LHP. Great words of encouragement. Just goes to show that the Law of Reverse Effort does come into play.

Easier said than done of course, if you really, really want something. What have people personally tried that successfully got their minds off the working?

Keeping oneself busy certainly helps. Become a workaholic for a short time, even. There is also the option of performing a “strengthening” ritual, as Anton LaVey described in “The Satanic Witch”. That worked for me. I was seriously hot and bothered for this guy, so rather than try not to think of him (don’t think about pink rabbits!) I affirmed my power over him. Oh bwoy, did it work!

Could you please share the ritual with me?

It might help me.I’ll take the ritual,edit out the girly stuff to make it masculine,and see how this would tie into the workings that I am doing.

Please do share. I looked through the Satanic Witch but couldn’t find anything called the strengthening ritual. Though I’m not looking to use it on lovers at the moment, I’m wondering if it can be adapted to constructively direct lust for results after spellwork in general.