Do Loki and the Æsir like each other?

Just did a pendulum divination with Odin. According to my gnosis Odin and Loki dont hate each other and the death of Baldr was basically about light and dark. Apparently the æsir and Odin like Loki around and Loki is one of their assets and although they dont hate him they are wary of him. Anyone else with their gnosis on this? I’m looking for some good discussion.

1 Like

Loki is an Aesir, from my own experiences Loki and Ve share major ties, just as Vili and Hoenir. However, even without such a connection you’ll find they’re very much on good terms, Snorri’s stories are a good start but I find they tend to hold some inaccuracies, but that’s with all stories.

The death of Baldr was symbolic in my opinion, Loki is half Aesir just as his brother(s) are, there was once I had a few dreams given to me by Odin where I was basically traveling with him and two others, I asked who each of them were Odin told me they were his brothers and gave me their names vili and ve, which I woke up to research them, then I went on to experience and ask Odin questions and Vili, then further dreams led me to Loki and Ve being aligned then more research.

There’s a few stories that state Loki was a child born out of Bor having a fling with Loki’s Jotun mother, and Farbauti (cruel striker) struck her for it, the legitimacy of that I have not delved into but Odin and Loki have confirmed the connection between him, vili, ve, hoenir and such.

1 Like

In my particular theatre, I’ve never seen them fighting

1 Like

I think how some mages say Odin and Loki are enemies in the same way as some mages say they heard Michael and Raphael cursing Lucifer. Most people get what they expect and the norse gods especially Odin likes to trick people into being smart enough to find the answers.

1 Like

Yeah Odin and Loki are divine tricksters, and many like to follow what’s written to a T rather than simply asking/experiencing/SPG coupled with research.

1 Like

It seems that way. I have always felt Loki and Odin to be brothers. My friend said Frejya and Loki seem wary of each other but I would disagree. I have worked with Odin yet I dont trust his trickery and Loki is the master of trickery in some sagas.

I would be surprised if any of the Gods outright trusted Loki too much tbh. And @anon48079295 some people trust the written sources too much I agree. Snorri was influenced a lot by Christianity and Odin was in that regard converted to be the heathen version of yahweh.

1 Like

A funny irony however is present. The judaistic God Yahweh is very much a pagan god by his every standard and considering Odin’s sky god aspect in pre saxon Europe was present yahweh and Odin has a lot in common before christianity came. With God being benevolent Odin became a evil god which they never realized mirrored much of their own God.

Well if you look at it this way Loki’s son Fenrir was chained up by the Gods until he killed Odin
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

Jormungandr and Þor dont hate each other so I doubt about fenrir and Odin. Gonna have to ask tho.

Odin is who kind of barged his way into my life for a short time and hinted at my spiritual self which later I had confirmed by a handful of others through soul dives and scans. I even met a man who was blind in one eye and his middle name was Odin lol he had two ravens perched on both of his car mirrors.

it was an interesting experience.

2 Likes

I can see Odin doing that. Odin came to my life when I decided I have to work with the norse currents. I was offended with a lack of a grimoire detailing Odin so I decided to jump in. A few of VK jehannum’s videos said Odin to be dangerous to the black mages but when I confronted the old guy he said it’s because we demon mages try to mix shit without even understanding half of it. He has no problems teaching us but for everything holy try to listen to him.

3 Likes

I dont follow VK, but I also am not a dark magician or demon mage, etc but I wont look a gift horse in the mouth lol. I didnt ask his help or seek him out but he came to me which was pretty cool, a friend of mine has worked with the norse for years but I was never interested but he did help me with some valuable stuff in terms of my true self soul wise and why.

2 Likes

I understand Odin as being a teacher is hard and imagine edgy teens coming to Odin for gifts.

1 Like

Sometimes following Loki’s plots is worthy

1 Like

I believe it’s good to be wary of such Gods due to their very nature being of double crossing but in a good way.

Remember that thanks to Loki, Odin has a cool spear, and a cool horse

True Loki is good with such bargains.

1 Like

What is the nature of time in regards to Norse Mythology?

As best I understand, the stories are told as a combination of a recounting of what has already happened, a foretelling of what is to be. Fate has been cast, and while it may be known it may not yet have happened. It may be in the midst of happening.

Has Baldur been killed? Is he to be killed?
Is Loki imprisoned? Has this even happened yet?

Where exactly are we in this story, chronologically? Is it at all clear?

1 Like

By trying to understand the tenses in the sagas according to Snorri we can interpret that Loki is currently imprisoned although time in the acausal is not the same as time in our reality.

1 Like