Do Loki and the Æsir like each other?

I don’t believe he ever was

Agreed. I have to contact loki for that later.

They’re all closer than we think. The myths shouldn’t be taken literally. I even heard that the Fire Giant Sutur (sorry about spelling) can remove curses.

Fenrir and the Allfather have a good amount of respect for each other and I think Tyr and Fenrir are damn close.

Thor and Jormugandr are on very friendly terms.

Hel I never spoke to but I think I saw her yesterday but she was silent. She’s probably close with Frigg and Freya.

Loki is a very important God in Norse lore. His mischief while it creates temporary setbacks, benefits the Gods in many ways e.g) Thor’s hammer.

Loki was also a very important companion to Thor in his journeys.

3 Likes

The Allfather appeared to me a few weeks ago and I enjoy his company. He’s friendlier than people think but he has a Warrior and a slightly dark energy (not malicious).

I stopped following VK a while ago. His currents where not good for me. If the Allfather wants to, he’ll pay a visit to you. He will not hate you for following certain deities but he may advise you against the path you’re on if it’s detrimental.

1 Like

That’s mostly impossible to know , we could summon a spirit and ask, but makes us think it will tell a shred of the truth , further , the Norse deities would be very old and intelligent , we probably couldn’t understand in any case .

Surtr can remove curses if he wants to.

And yeah Loki use to travel with Odin and Hoenir/Vili, then aids Thor in his travels as well.

Loki was a God of Mischief but his mischief is a means of teaching, but he’s also a God creation like Odin and Hoenir. I find that Loki gets less than he is due to the christianized sagas.

Them being old and intelligent doesn’t stop people from understanding them, a person can choose to sell themselves short but not everyone else with them.

2 Likes

I suppose that is your view , quite few of us can confirm these things . For example the Bible says Lucifer fell from heaven , none of us can actually factually confirm it , a spirit can tell us , but we can’t know for certain , in demonic literature , they would tell a different story on the other hand

My point is just because you cannot understand them and sell yourself short of understanding them or being able to grasp them, you should not pull everyone into your own scope of understanding in regards to these entities. If an entity lies to you doesn’t mean they will lie to someone else also.

Many work with means of SPG and research which in my opinion the bare minimum is UPG.

1 Like

I’m not pulling anyone into anything , I study Norse mythology to some degree and have been working with Odin for quite a while , also runes , what I did do was expressed my view , I am not imposing my view on anyone .

Yes you among many of us have done so with Odin, runes, read the sagas and so forth.

However, when I say pull others into your own scope of understanding is simply that when people say “we cant know this” or “we can’t possibly understand this or that” basically the person view stops being specific to themselves when they view everyone else within it. I can understand a person admitting that they themselves can’t possibly know or grasp something but one person’s inability to understand something is another person’s capability to.

1 Like

All father has no issues with us but he likes having students who desire to learn unlike many witches. I know him and I absolutely love him. Hes a god I will respect forever.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree on that. Since the sagas are during the Christian age the stories are tampered a lot.

1 Like

I think we all can comprehend aspects of these realities and are given some of it as a tool for us to be motivated. Knowing everything would be useless without the struggle and desire to gain knowledge. Those who think we cant understand these beings dont realise that human mind is powerful enough to manifest reality and humans are not just physical. Our godself knows much more than we do and is omniscient. If our godself can understand then we can as well.