Do Demons hate Criminals?

I personally don’t care which theory is is true, as long as the entities can be worked with. Just thought I’d bring up the alternate theory (which I’m slightly leaning towards)

2 Likes

Results are all that matter :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, like @Akashiel said, that’s up for debate. Another theory is that he discovered them on the astral.

4 Likes

@Nyxifer . :black_heart:

That’s a possibility, but it could also be the case that he discovered the shape of the clay as well. It’s hard to say when we’re talking about the astral plane whether our beliefs mold the entities we find during our explorations, or whether they possess an innate characteristic that we’re just discovering.

Honestly I lean towards a combination of the two.

2 Likes

Mhmm. I’m just saying that personaly it doesn’t matter which is “fact” given the way I view entities and energies.

3 Likes

I mean either way it’s irrelevant to whether or not they can get the job done, pragmatically speaking. Still fun to think about their origin though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think I’m well past caring about the Metaphysics of this mess :joy:

I just care about results. :rofl:

5 Likes

Demons (- and I don’t mean those vampyric shitty low-vibration entities) HATE both rape and child-abuse (and animal abuse), and despise scam artists. In most cases, pimps are abusive towards women and force them to do “their work” sometimes in a very violent way - now you can imagine how do many entities standing for liberation and freedom feel about it…

The rest is “okey”, or even encouraged, only if there’s an actual good reason behind it.
Isn’t death curse a murder?
Aren’t many mind-altering substances like Psilocybin, DMT or LSD considered illegal drugs?
Or perhaps do you think it’s wrong if you were to steal back what is yours?

It’s also good to note, that to break the law just for the sake of feeling “wicked and sinister” isn’t the most intelligent thing one can do on his/her path, and many entities may despise such people for their foolishness.

3 Likes

But doesn’t this happen every time you call open an entity, or even talk to a person of who’s existence you’ve just became aware of? This is well explained by Azazel in The Book of Azazel (E.A.)

Sure. If it gets me my results then yep :smiley::smiley::smiley:

It could simply be like Lovecraft. One theory is The Old Ones already existed and contacted him.

These entities could have wanted EA to find them and bring them more notice.

3 Likes

I’ve never understood why some people jump to the conclusion that all the entities from Kingdoms of Flames are egregores created by EA, just because they have never been seen before. If that is the case, then every being @Lady_Eva talks about discovering on this forum, like Dorr or the Angel of Lost Things, is an egregore created by her.

There is such a thing as blind evocation, where you don’t know the spirit you are calling. Even the Goetic spirits had to be “discovered” by someone and put down on paper for the first time. There is an infinite number of spirits out there, and it is highly doubtful humans know about even 1% of them… As Azazel said in the BOA, “if we all stood upon the Earth we would block out the sun with our numbers.”

As someone who has worked a lot with the beings of the Kingdoms, I have not found them any different from the feel and power of Goetic demons so if they are egregores, they are extremely powerful ones beyond the abilities of most magicians.

9 Likes

In core shamanism it’s the norm to simply seek a spirit, with intent, you may not have a “real” name for them or ever be geiven one, but they’ll do the work needed.

The concept you would demand a name and seal and command them when it suits you is completely at odds with that method, and yet that method (also) works, and accomplishes amazing things.

6 Likes

God angels devils demons and other spirits, I am betting do not feel hate love etc.

Depends on the demon.

1 Like

Would you like to explain, sounds quite interesting.

Well I’m refering more to the misconseption that Angels follow the bible and hate demons.
People who are just starting out with them get surprised to hear Michael and Lucifer are friends or that they will do baneful workings just as easily as a Daemon.

4 Likes

A lot of them like criminals more than they like most other people or at least those with that sort of mind set of not being afraid to do what needs to be done. It is less work on their part to make sure things go according to plan when the other party is not squeamish.

4 Likes

I can confirm what @anon48957109 said.

1 Like