Do Chakras Have A Major Correlation Between Successful Spellwork?

Hello there I was practicing demonic magick and angelic Magick for the past couple of weeks unfortunately I tried several times numerous methods are I already did but unsuccessfully …

Now I was wondering whether the 7 main chakras specifically the third eye chakras plays a very great role in making a successful spellwork is anyone here will explain to me whether blocked chakras do have

a major correlation between a successful spellwork ? And also do unblock chakras may cause tremendous influence to magical workings that can potentially remove any negative energy like emotions and lust for result that causes blockages on manifestation?

1 Like

Chakras and their powers can empower your magick, but if you have low energy then they will also affect your workings

Usually before spellwork practitioners will do a middle pillar ritual or energy raising of some sorts

Qigong, breathwork and stuff really boost my magick, especially when I do breathework after I cast the spell, the spell acts as the vehicle for the desire while the breathwork is more like the fuel for the car

Breath control is where the magick happens

The easiest way I’ve done this was through summoning 6 Shem angels to shape a person to my will, after I did the breathwork, it made me go timeless, and the person I was working saw what I was projecting in her dream and she just fell in love with me lol, it wouldn’t have been that powerful without the breathwork though

It doesn’t have to be anything fancy either, just breathing forcefully and holding your breath can generate very high energy, it also stimulates clairvoyance, astral projection, clairaudience… pretty much everything, I don’t care what anyone says, with these abilities your magick will become stronger x10

3 Likes

Results can take a long time to manifest :slight_smile: unless you put a time limit on them, no need to consider them failures.

Personally I pay zero attention to my chakras so no, for me, it is not an issue at all. I don’t even think about it.

But if your mind has identified this as a potential block, then perhaps you should work more on your chakras. At very least it will help ease your mind, because you will be working with your brain and thought patterns, not against them.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I can bet you 95% of the people here doesn’t care about chakras with spellwork, and I am still underrating the percentage here.

Chakras could help, because you are clearly doing energy work with them. Keyword being energy here. You can get that from many sources.

Energy always helps. Thats why you see people pouring in emotions in spells/rituals. Its an energy that is already directed towards a goal. Anger? Good for curses. Abundance? Go for wealth magick. Etc.

If you believe that they do, then they will. Your state of magic is the most important thing

1 Like

Wow I was astonished of what you have experience now I want to experience it by myself…

I do perform a lot of spells for a numerous times but it was all failed and I already acknowledge some of the hardest thing for me to release and it was doubts and lust for result I know for sure this is the negative energy that can potentially diminish the manifestation or block the manifestation of my spell but I find it very hard to detach from now I was wondering whether breathwork (supposedly we are talking about meditation in short) can banish my doubts and lust for results and also I wanted to know whether some of those chakra unblocking can also help me to banish these negative energy like doubts and lust for results ? Also what method you are working for breathwork can you help me which book you might suggest ?

1 Like

Breath control can bring you into a state where the desire it already fulfilled vibrationally, so yes it can and it will activate your magickal power also

So what method you are currently using can you suggest me some sources I could possibly check out ? Is this kind of breathwork will supposedly banish any negativity around my thoughts and emotions that could hinder the results of the spell ? What’s the best way you do that before you do any magical workings?

Also speaking at the angelic Magick you perform to get the girl of your choice do you have some books or resources you might wanna share so I could also learn how to call upon multiple entity simultaneously just like you did ?

Is this would still work no matter how far she is and also we haven’t met or interacted yet in person?

Honestly there wasn’t any book, I just went by my own logic

Didn’t use any sigils or anything I just found their names and what they do, so I summoned them in all six directions and gave them the appropriate commands according to what they can do, then I did the moderately fast paced breathing with breath hold and then I became timeless, I started to see visions, and the next days she told me she me in her dream and she was completely in love with me after that point

It didn’t last for other reasons but the magick still worked

1 Like

The breathing technique I use is just simple breathing which I discovered on my own, I just wondered what would happen if I breathed forcefully without stopping and when held my breath I was flooded with magick and chi, every single tension in my body would dissolve, I would become clairvoyant, I’d become extremely hungry and food tasted so much better too, the chatter in my head would stop, and yeah it also banishes stagnant or negative energy, I do this for around 15 minutes and I get super charged, but if you want to do it longer, I’d start off fast and then slow down, because if you get too much energy flowing through you, you’ll feel pain and discomfort

You might shake, you might faint, and release programming etc. the possibilities are endless, it’s pure magick, you can use this method to breath cosmic chi, universal chi, earth chi, astral light etc. the breath is magick :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

So the method you are working is just holding the breath forcefully and releasing it and you repeat this process again and again for about 15 minutes? But I am planning to do a breathwork but this time I wanna add just a very relaxing music to heightened my vibration I saw apparently on YouTube do increasing vibration will likely empower the spell too?

So you are performing the breathing work after you did the spell I am asking this because I don’t have any expertise in regards to this matter and I wanted to know whether it is best to do after any magical workings ? How did you manage to alter your perception just by resuming this technique for 15 minutes holding the breath forcefully and meanwhile releasing it?

you summon the entities, give the command/request, put picture it in your head, give any emotions possible and then just breathe, if you want you can breathe their energy in as well, this will help bridging their energy from the ethers and into the lower elementals planes youre consciousness is inhabiting

so cast the spell, summon the entities, and then just do the breath holds, as you hold your breath visualize God energy being trickling down from your crown and materializing in your root chakra, you can also merge all of your seven bodies and seal them into your physical body, to have power over all rays of light to empower the process, you channel planets, summon other entities to empower the ritual

I summoned almost 70 spirits using this method, all for different things, like love, money, sex, magickal power etc. I became my higherself and flew to space in my merkaba, simply by summoning the spirits, giving them a command and doing the breathing, but you also have to have throne if you want to do that, and consecrate it, throne magick is powerful, royals used them for a reason, there are many things you can use to add power to the ritual itself, breathwork is more like a fuel and bridging system, and its potent because its directly linked to your consciousness and your energy, if you generate enough energy you can even give particle energy to the spirits as an offering to empower their currents of energy.

For example I did this heal my lung this one time, I summoned spirits like Raphael, Rantka, marbas and a some dragons. It healed overnight.

I did a similar healing on my mother without the breathwork, simply with chi and she was healed in like 30 minutes.

The more you focus on magick from this angle, you will have so much creative light in your aura that it will all become mental, you wont even have to do anything or even light a candle lol thats why qigong masters can do crazy shit, its all energy man, thats why I dont do much ceremonial magick anymore, like unless i’m doing a pathworking like qlippoth or a sophistacated working that requires a ritual format.

Its all energy, and making your energy the central pillar for your life, will not only empower your magick but it will improve life in all areas as a whole, remember none of this actually exits, we’re just a fart of particles clustered together, creating our miniature universe out of play doh, its all you

1 Like

Do the breathing with deep breaths, with moderate speed… dont inhale all the way, more like 70% give it at least 5-6 breaths before you hold, but youll know intuitively anyway, slowly release it, and then breathe slowly to soften the channels, when you feel comfortable after 15-20 seconds, do the do it fast again, youll get amazing results

1 Like

Hi it’s seems like you have a deeper understanding on what you are referring to I was quite fascinated on your expertise very great .

I am familiar with some of the other you are mentioning I know chi or qi is a vital energy beyond the living organism and the environment qi exist everywhere imbalance between qi can cause disruption on several factors .

What I want to ask is by summoning spirits multiple spirits to say the least would be efficient way make the process seems very potent ?

And also after you made a ritual calling some entity for a specific intent you did a breathing work or qigong just to empower it because according to what you stated because it’s direct to a conciousness and energy and by feeding the current energy of the entity using the particle energy of mine ?

I just wanted to clarify I do the ritual summoning the entity and after I communicated my request or intent after I finalize everything the next thing I will do is do a breathwork or qigong just to feed the entity with my energy how should I do that this is what curiousity got the best of me I am wondering what simplest method of appropriate method to perform this in order to build up energy and feed this to the entity ? Is this a type of empowerment ?

And by talking about energy I interpreted it as an emotion or there’s some other terms when we talk about energy beyond myself ?can you explain please what energy is this that resides on my own ?

This is what I summarise according to your methodology:

1. Breath with slight speed but not inhaling too much
  2. Do this around 6 breaths or depends on the autopilot of my intuition which is suitable before I hold my breath and slowly releasing it
  3. Repeat the above mentioned process if its fit into comfortability after 15-20 seconds of under observation if I’m comfortable enough

Is this what the process undergo thanks I hope you might clarify in a simple way thanks for a very informative discussion

More or less yes, try the breathing technique first, see how you respond to it, set a timer and utilize it for your practice

I’m gonna ask how do you just setting an intention and perform a spellwork all just by doing breathwork without making any ceremonial stuff or lit a candle can you show me some specific basic method you are utilising ?

1 Like

You don’t need candles lol, that’s just a tool not a requirement, but I still use candles, they’re useful in certain areas

For me it’s more about the throne, I consecrated an arm chair in both the physical and spirit world so it became my multidimensional throne, under it I put elemental tools and in the middle of them I put an ankh which is in vertical alignment my ass beneath the chair, I face south and have the North Star above me, the sun as my left brain at the east and the moon as my right brain at the west, you’re basically assuming Godhood as man by doing this

I still have traditional altar but I don’t need it to connect with spirits or perform magick

If anything just the throne by itself is enough, I think altar are for more specific rituals

I discovered this system on my own completely, you set up the throne, have the elements under it and maybe an ankh, invoke any spirits that you like for whatever purpose

I’d summon spirits to empower my magick, astral projection, love, sex, astral light etc. and I got extremely high off of it though I realized less spirits the better because invoking a bunch of spirits takes time and it’s exhausting

The breath is the magick itself, you’re breathing the spirits from the higher realms through your nose, the air element because the heart chakra is the rainbow bridge, breathing is the key because it’s the bridge

You’re overthinking it

Just sit in a chair, see it as reality revolving around you, summon some spirits, do breathwork, breathe the spirits (with your intention if you like) into the lower realms through your nose and into this world don’t your chakras, I like to breathe the North Star because it’s the center, and it powers pretty much everything

The first time I tried this I achieved spiritual perfection, my merkaba fully activated, I traveled back in time through my higher self where I saved my human self a bunch of times, I achieved super strength for a bit the energy flowing through me was pure cosmic energy and I became super super strong for a day, I became extremely clairvoyant, to the point where I was literally in space, it was like astral projectionish I suppose but it was more like a DMT trip, I met friends from the high heavens etc.

My sex spell manifested in a week lol and that wasn’t even the highlight of it

Honestly though people waste time on altars in my opinion, externalizing magick feels a little disempowering to me now, I use my altar only for rituals in grimoires and stuff

But other then that I’ll usually talk to spirits on my couch while I’m meditating I used to use the throne a lot but I got kind of sick externalizing again…

You’ll get to a point eventually where you don’t care about ritual magick anymore, the most advanced magicians I know just meditate all day and they do magick from the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions, so the body is more like a puppet, you can do all of this stuff with your astral body

I see the whole ritual magick thing as training wheels for the higher dimensional magick, you don’t technically need anything for magick besides your will but hey I still use tools because it’s fun :joy: