Do Chakras Have A Major Correlation Between Successful Spellwork?

I am well lucky enough to have a wonderful discussion with you I don’t even know about setting up a throne and doing some invocation this is very informative I am very fascinated with your discovery thumbs up to you man :yellow_heart:

But I gotta ask for some clarification I will set up a throne and consecrate it within two dimensional way physical plane and the astral plane so how do I gonna do consecrate it within the astral plane and the physical plane Is there’s a tutorial here on this forum you might suggest ?

I quiet understand about the method you use so after doing the invocation I think the spirit is already present at the moment when the invocation is done but after that It would be a great techniques if I just breath in the atmosphere that I am doing the operation and while I’m sitting in the consecrated chair and then I’m gonna breath in with an intention on the other hand assuming I breath the essence of the spirit ?

Thanks for info man I am very lucky I found a wonderful person like you

Do majority of your magical workings are held in the throne you created and also whenever you do a meditation with the spirit of your choice ?