Do blood pacts last even after you die?. And who is Satan?. I’ve seen a lot of ndes of hell

That’s OK; Hell sounds pretty cool. :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Dan Updike puts it much better than I can.

1 Like

So…you do offerings for parasites…? That doesn’t keep them away. You just give them more reasons to stay.

Learn to banish, magick 101. Find a banishing ritual that fits you and use it, or make your own.

3 Likes

not really an offering for them but its more idk how to explain it to you…

What I’ve been told and from what I’ve gathered is that the Cacodaemons doing the damage and scaring people are often either remnants of human psychic baggage spat out into the outer/lower regions of the Planes or are newly made Daemons trying to get some bonus points for notoriety to get their names out there often using the names of big shots to make themselves look bigger than they actually are (and are often reprimanded accordingly).

Older beings have seen too much to go screwing with people, it always ends the same, if they want to mess with someone they go long and subtle or they just say screw it and move on to more lucrative uses of their time. Do you really thing the hotshots of the Infernal Empire have enough time to do all the things they’re listed for and still have time to torture unsuspecting schmucks on the side? What would be the gain if they have the energy of having been around that long and learning to get by on forces much older and far more powerful than little duracells like us.

1 Like

Alright if you say so.

Okay.

Most demons who haunt people are usually “Low Level Demons”. I guess that settles it.

2 Likes

Okay

Okay.

Just pray for forgiveness and cancel the pact. Call on higher and stronger spirits to help cancel the pact. I once became scared that I was going to go to hell. So… I made peace with all Spirits, Gods/Goddesses, Mother Nature and all there is and reduced the way i cause harm to people except when they break the edge then the serpent has to bite.

Lol. You really dont want to be in Hell.

Why are you on an LHP forum if you believe demons are evil and pacts should be canceled and require forgiveness? I have been in a pact with Lucifer and it’s been the best experience of my life. It doesn’t require any forgiveness… I mean from whom would someone ask forgiveness? We are gods of our reality, there’s no one higher than ourselves.

3 Likes

I think your replying to the wrong user. I work with both entities. Even with a Djinn/Genie.

2 Likes

This is the best forum there is. He said he is afraid, and i am telling him what to do and how i handled mine. You might be enjoying your pact doesnt mean someone else is enjoying his. I once worked with a spirit and i wanted us to be very close but she kept hurting and haunting me until i had to lock her up in an object. But in the same vein she works well with many other people. If we are gods then why do we require the assistance of spirits?! We work towards becoming gods but we will NEED the assistance of spirits to get there if not it will take thousands of years to acheive it.

And i am also a Dark Magician/God.!.

1 Like

Pm about it ?

When you said I almost made that mistake what did you mean

The reply was based on what you said about lower entities, I wasn’t implying you were against Daemons, in fact I was supporting what you were saying, but then elaborated to explain to the parties involved that were outright saying Daemons were untrustworthy/bad by majority for no reason. My apologies if that came across wrong in my articulation.

1 Like

I’ll answer the first part the second I’ll leave you to discover for yourself.

The short answer is: yes. Unless you choose to break it.

The longer answer is the same it’s just once you make a pact, it’ll stick with you through your incarnations, without being to technical about the meaning behind the mechanics.