Djinn or Jinn as you call them

Hello everyone,
After greetings,
my name is Ahmed or as i say to the foreigner people >> Zak.
in our Arabian books and magic books that contains talismans i used one to summon
90 clans of the jinn with a 90 prince … after a while i went to a magician he told me,
that they are in my house specially in my room just to serve me …
i was barely can see them and i cant talk to them or even hear them…
the magician told me about something called The CAGE.
he also told me that i should release something from down hell …
this is not the point …
the point is i want to know how to see them correctly and hear them and talk to them.
i want to know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about them…
specially there names…
i have to do this or i’ll be in trouble with them…
sooo any one can help me with that ? even if you don’t want to teach me how to see and hear and speak … point me to the right direction and i’ll find my way.
that’s all.
thanks for listening to me.
Zak.

1 Like

Welcome @Ahmed_Zaky It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

sure, i’ll do it

1 Like

Brother can you send me a personal message? I would like to talk to you

Welcome @toadman It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members to message you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3