Djinn, Ghob, Paralda, Nicksa

Greetings! Are these sigils ok to use if I want to connect and work with the elements together with certain other spirits ? I tried to find sigils of Ghob, Djinn, Paralda and Nicksabut looks like there is not so much info about their sigils.

elemental

1 Like

I know it is for Paralda .

1 Like

There is a book - Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation by Konstantinos

You will find some info there.

1 Like

They dont quite match what I’ve used (Summoning spirits/Konstantinos)

1 Like

Ah ok I need to check that book of Konstantinos. I think I have it somewhere. :thinking:

2 Likes

Djin looks a bit like this in that book djin

1 Like

Thanks. “The subtitle” of the book is : the art of magical evocation ? Correct? I think I have it next to me now.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Thanks. I have to read it through again. I think it’s been like 6-7 years since last time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Koetting also has completely different sigils for them

1 Like

@Akashiel perhaps one sigil is for " public" like casual email, and the other sigil is for personal use, like personal email…

2 Likes

Maybe, Koetting’s sigils look quite nice, so I might go with them myself.(though I have no need to summon them at the moment) A lot of entities seem to have multiple sigils, I think I have like 5-10 sigils for Lucifer in my book :sweat_smile:

1 Like