Any ideas on how to (RESPECTFULLY!) connect with the Air and Earth Elementals?

Hi :heart: I am thinking seriously about developing Aerokinesis :tornado: and Geokinesis :mountain: And I thought… Noone mastered elemental knowledgde like Elementals… Do You maybe know how to summon and contact these entities? I’d be very grateful for answer :hugs:

3 Likes

Evoke the kings.

Paralda, elemental king of Air,

Ghob, elemental king of Earth.

Djinn, elemental king of Fire.

Nichsa, elemental king of Water.

Each reigns over legions of elementals. Ghob reins over the gnomes, Nichsa, the Undines (merfolk, basically), Djinn, the Salamanders, and Paralda, the Sylphs (they manifest as pixies, sort of like Tinkerbell).

7 Likes

Thank You :hugs:

1 Like

Gnomes are mischievous little buggers,salamanders are temperamental,undines demand respect and slyphs are full of riddles. Approach them with due respect and they are absolutely awe inspiring.

2 Likes

@ObsidianWarrior

I can’t really find much info on gnomes. How can I go about approaching gnomes or working with gnomes?

Just be very respectful. Not fearful. If you’re searching Google it helps to write your search as earth elementals instead of gnomes.

3 Likes

Show respect toward most any entity and expect nothing and itll return the favor when you need it. This behavior is practically a universal law.

2 Likes

Evoke Ghob and ask him for an introduction to his people. His seal is easily found on the internet and I think it is even here on the forum somewhere.

2 Likes

Indeed

And don’t forget you can always make your own! :smile:

4 Likes

The first books of the ars goetia are all about summoning elementals. I’d start researching there.

3 Likes

I always give all beings respect they deserve :green_heart: Thank You for mentioning it. This is very important topic to bring up :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank You :heart:

Thank You very, very much :heart_eyes:

1 Like