Disturbance while meditating

Guys please help me on this one.
So I was about to do some meditation and maybe LBRP and Middle Piller after that,but these dogs wont stop barking,it is like they are waiting for that moment to disturb me,i am beyond fucking pissed at the moment,all of the concentration is gone,this is happening like every day and I dont know what to do,I just might go nuclear option and poison them but I dont want to do that,so your suggestions are more than welcome.

Earplugs.

5 Likes

I must get some asap.

1 Like

Do that. I live near a fucking airport and those little badasses made everything so much easier

2 Likes

I know that feel, bro. Earplugs definitely work but I’d suggest training yourself to meditate even despite the distraction. Being able to tune out noises unlocks the ability to meditate any time, any place, even if you don’t have earplugs.

11 Likes

I remember I saw a type of yoga on another meditation post but I cant remember which post or what was to positions name,sadly.
I am 21 years old and time is running out,I am already late and I can’t even do a proper meditation :disappointed_relieved: But I must remove all obstacles to get my goals,does not matter if its a smart way or brute force.

1 Like

I remember learning a meditation years ago where you simply observe and acknowledge noises without placing judgemental thoughts on them. Like its a passing wave that you just observe and acknowledge to expand awareness. Ive experence pretty deep trances meditating like that. You can literally do it anywhere. Theres all kinds of excersizes you can try.

6 Likes

COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30H Playtime for Travel Work TV PC Cellphone - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019U00D7K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Ou7RCbNYDQ1Q7

2 Likes

Zzz @ already late. I’m thirty three and ignored my call until it was so loud I had to answer.

5 Likes