Discussion About Spirit Marriage

I apologise, I didn’t know u have a husband, or are u joking tho? Lol.

1 Like

no joke my well next month he will be at least…hqdefault

Aww I figured. You were talking about a demon?

yea :smile:

1 Like

Lol true, it was in jest but it’s not a bad comment for your thread really. Sometimes sexual activity can help some issues a man’s having. :wink:
Just remember this isn’t a dating site so that’s not what someone means right off the bat lol. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you even marry a demon? In the astral realm?

1 Like

But what if I think someone is cute on here, what do I do? Can I flirt more discreetly? :joy:

i honestly dont know how it works or y he is taking me as his but i believe it will be on the astro plain

Did he say this to you? Or you imagining this?

1 Like

he said it to me

1 Like

So is he evil or a Saintly demon? :rofl:

furfur isnt evil he actually is very kind

1 Like

That’s interesting. I know nothing about demons. I heard demon women in the astral realms have the best u know what, but are dangerous.

they say they all are dangerus but ive been working with then n im fine…kinda lol

How do you know he’s not just gonna trap you or drain your energy & use you? I don’t think Demons can feel love can they?

im sure they cani dont feel drained at most times he lectures me about over doing things that drain me really and also if i dont call on him when i need to speak with him cause im just to lazy to sometimes at night cause i like my sleep…i know they get their feelings hurt i know they feel happiness some laugh and make joke with you just wnt to talk and others are completely old school and striked and stren about asending and the journey the person is on they can make good things happen to you and also bad as well all he does to me is lecture me and make me clumsynever anything too badbut well im already clumsy with out his help lol

all n all you willl never know yorself unless you meet one

I hear you. Just keep your gaurd up though. You should ask him if he ever feels insecure or feels on a low vibe. That would be interesting if he tells the truth that is. If it’s true that they’re all low vibed then I don’t think they can feel real happiness. They’re supposed to be selfish, but who knows I never met one. You don’t have to meet one to know yourself, that is not true at all. Only way to truly know yourself is for you to face your insecurities and experience your higherself.

1 Like

i trust him and he never lies to me he knows like many of then we work with if he does some will bring out the triangles and magic circlesi know he loves me hehas shown it countless times if you go into demon work not open well you get what your expecting i have love for him so im sure he feels the samemy advice to you is dont knock it til you try it lilith and her daughers are very well loved on here you should try calling on her one day ill even walk you through doing it

2 Likes

Thanks but I’m good on that. Who’s Lilith though? She got a big booty?