Discussion About Spirit Marriage

lilith is a demoness/goddess she is a sweet heart from what i hear she lso can help you master something she also is a sex demon…

Sounds hot, but I’m good on draining my energy, I need it for meditation. Plus don’t they go around having sex with multiple ppl @ the same time? Like how can I request the real Lilith in this given time? Are there clones of her or something, how can it be possible for her to be with me and love me with a million other astral projectors calling out to her? Plus there’s gotta be something in it for her, if she’s just gonna magically love me outta nowhere without 1st deciding if she even likes my personality? :joy:

you really dont kno anything about demons huh?

2 Likes

That is what I stated above.

smh i need to teach you somethings then smh lower level demons are bad yes if you disrespect one they will fuck you up angels are the same way its all about respect n how you treat them

1 Like

That don’t sound like an angel, u mean a fallen angel? How can they fuck you up exactly?

Do demons try to seek enlightenment like humans do too? The kind of enlightenment I’m speaking of is what the buddah experienced.

they teach us verious things i just learned locator magiick the girl lost her cat n now she found her we i also have a knowning now when things are going to happen i can hear better smell n see better these small things to he help me et a better place to wealth and even learning more then that he is a demon and a fallen angel yes

But these are all abilities you can gain naturally through yourself by just meditating. I guess it is more convenient to just learn it quick from them. But do they want something in return for that?

And is there a place where they exist other than astral. Somewhere physical like in 3D?

idk

If they feel you are ready they appear to a physical form to you.

2 Likes

well said

2 Likes

This part of the conversation was substantially off-topic to your OP about subliminals and enlarging your manhood so I have split it out into its own side-topic. :+1:

Send them a friendly PM, if they’re not interested, don’t pursue it. People cannot know right away whether an approach is welcome or not, so there is no harassment implicit simply saying “hello” or whatever. probably don’t send nudes in that first PM though. :wink:

If anyone receives an unwanted flirtatious PM, simply mention you’re not interested and request the person does not contact you in that manner again. There are some couples on this forum who met via the forum, I think.

2 Likes