Discovering your primordial self

You should think about blood magick it would suit your rage however before working with any spirits im trying to build a sacred place as to show respect and reverence towards the spirits im thinkong of working with

1 Like

And thank you for being serious and contributive to this thread those who are more serious have better chances of going places so to speak

Thank you as well maulbeere

Happy to help, and I actually made a post the other day about using blood in ritual, there’s some info you may find helpful too.

Also, definitely feel free to decorate your ritual space however you like, but the spirits don’t really mind much as long as it’s clean. If you want to call them before you get everything all set up, they would be still be happy to come, though I’m sure they will appreciate the effort on your part to make the place look nice.

Im looking for a healer would you happen to knowva trustworthy one

There will actually be a “worldwide healing ritual” taking place this Sunday, lead by the Gallery of Magick. A lot of people will be calling upon Raphael during that time, and I am expecting the energy to be very powerful.

Have you called upon angels before? I made a post about the archangel Metatron, but if you replace the name with Raphael the same method will work. If you’re interested in the archangels, I’d highly recommend Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand.

The sigil most people will be using is in that book, so using it will help strengthen your connection to Raphael by a good amount, but you can still make contact just fine with the method I linked to.

The Archangel Raphael is known to be particularly good at healing, and with the added power of everyone doing the ritual together, the potential will be great. I would recommend contacting the archangel yourself, but if you would like, I could include your name in my intent for you as well. With this ritual you can direct the healing energy to as many targets as you would like, so it would be pretty easy to do.

The archangel michael protects me but i dont really work with angels

I thought about working with angels but they hate black magicians according to some people

Interesting would you mind doing sonething for me

Well im not good at tarot so i was gonna ask if you could find the source of wat is attacking me

Ive heard something very old is attaclking me

Yeah I don’t do much Tarot either, I do have an app I like though for my daily card.

I do, however, have a book suggestion for you: Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield. There is a ritual in that book to discover your enemies, and I have used it before to great success. It calls upon the fire spirits known as the Salamanders, and they bring quick results.

You would also benefit from Magickal Protection or Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand, as both have banishing rituals. Koetting also has a video on the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram for free on his channel. Banishing clears out the space of any unwanted spiritual presences, and it’s good to get into the habit of banishing daily to clear out any psychic gunk, as it were. I like the one in Protection because it takes like 15 seconds, though I use the Archangel one before rituals.

2 Likes

I would love eorking with you sometime ive been looking for competent magickians like you to start a group with

I do appreciate the offer, but I must decline. I will be posting stuff around here for a good bit though, so if you like what I write check out my post history from time to time, I’ll be saying stuff.

Ok

This is probablyba dumb question but do we have power over lucifer or just lesser spirits like ghosts and stuff for lack of better words

Hey, no dumb questions, this stuff is pretty weird and confusing haha. In short, yes, we have power over all the spirits due to our Divine nature. That doesn’t mean we should be a dick about it, but demons will show you much more respect if you present yourself as a mighty ruler as well. If you seek the assistance of a Demon King, and you approach him as some random commoner, why would he listen to you?

Make yourself known as a being who wields power, who is humble when they display their awesome might, and you will have the demons’ respect. This is one of the lessons they want to teach you - that you have the right to wield your Divine authority and enact your True Will upon this world, to not be subjected to anyone.

I made a post about this topic as well, though it covers more than just commanding demons.

1 Like

Wat if we didnt have power over spirits would they still listen

I’ve never done a ritual like this, but will try. Would also appreciate you including my name. Thanks!

Hey ben the knee i noticed you live in north carolina may i ask wat city