Discovering your primordial self

This is probablyba dumb question but do we have power over lucifer or just lesser spirits like ghosts and stuff for lack of better words

Hey, no dumb questions, this stuff is pretty weird and confusing haha. In short, yes, we have power over all the spirits due to our Divine nature. That doesnā€™t mean we should be a dick about it, but demons will show you much more respect if you present yourself as a mighty ruler as well. If you seek the assistance of a Demon King, and you approach him as some random commoner, why would he listen to you?

Make yourself known as a being who wields power, who is humble when they display their awesome might, and you will have the demonsā€™ respect. This is one of the lessons they want to teach you - that you have the right to wield your Divine authority and enact your True Will upon this world, to not be subjected to anyone.

I made a post about this topic as well, though it covers more than just commanding demons.

1 Like

Wat if we didnt have power over spirits would they still listen

Iā€™ve never done a ritual like this, but will try. Would also appreciate you including my name. Thanks!

Hey ben the knee i noticed you live in north carolina may i ask wat city

I live in north carolina myself