Disconnected from Astral Self

I’ve recently started seeing someone who has been able to astrally project at night her whole life. She states that my astral self just kind of wanders around and interacts with her physically but doesn’t talk to her.

Last night my astral self apparently told her that it cannot connect with me, that there is some form of blockage there.

I believe what she is saying as every time I try to consciously project, I feel a zap and am thrown out of my meditative state completely.

Is there a way to mend whatever is happening there? Is this a common thing that people without the inherent ability go through?

Astral body is connected to your emotions. If there is a blockage it might be that you are scared of astral travel inherently . Maybe you feeling you won’t come back to your body if you astral travel. You subconscious might have created a barrier to astral projection to protect you.

you need to clear that negative feeling and thought. You can use affirmation and visualization with emotions like: “I am completely safe there” , it happening in my own mind” ,

Tryna Astral travel through lucid dreaming, this is the easiest way

2 Likes

I have seen this too. And it also happens to my astral self when my conscious mind is occupied with the materium. It’s animated when I project… and likewise I have a friend I have visited in the astral, and it’s like their form is fully catatonic, they are not a mage and don’t meditate, journey or anything like that, the ability has never been exercised.

Worse than that I found it covered in layers of crap, artifacts of memory that manifested as stress and overreacting and overthinking things in their life. Clearing the junk off them had an immediate effect in the physical and they became calmer and less reactive. But they didn’t ‘wake up’.

So my thoughts on this so far are:

You are only really using one vessel at a time, when you’re projecting it’s your astral form and your physical form is sitting unresponsive to the physical, and vice versa.

My analogy is, it’s like a car, that has been loaded onto a ferry: it’s not doing anything when the ferry is crossing the waters, then you get back in the car and drive off the ferry, and the ferry is now doing nothing for you… so to an extent I think it’s normal for many incarnates that have one conscious mind, with these multiple stacked vessels like we do and with this deep distraction into the physical to be only able to consciously animated one at a time.

But as your friend found out we also have multiple minds, and the astral form can communicate on it’s own. It was I suspect your subconscious that was talking to her.

The way to fix this is to develop a stronger communication with your subconscious, then it can tell your conscious mind “hey we got a question coming in over here”, and then you can consciously contribute to the communication event. This approach to psychic ability comes from remote viewing a la Ingo Swann.

This sounds like a different problem. Getting zapped is unusual and begs the question, who’s doing this zapping, what’s that about? I would try a divination to look into this.

4 Likes

My dad usually do that, he will talk to me astrally but I never know when he does it even though I can project myself consciously. He will just tell me in the morning that I am a giant in there

2 Likes

My intuition is telling me that it is fear that is doing the zapping, as @mth_yesco said in their first response. I started reading up on Ingo Swann though and I’ll look into remote viewing as was developed by him to see if I can bridge the disconnect there. Thanks for pointing me in that direction @Mulberry

2 Likes

Well, this may not be as relatable to others, but from my experiences with the astral planes, there’s a lot going on in there that could jar you back to your body if you’re not really supposed to be doing whatever you were doing.

There’s also quite a bit of trauma psychologically that’s potentially being preserved from reaching your rational mind.

If you’re in a “crossed” up condition, you may want to try an uncrossing ritual, because it has the astral plane an uncomfortable place for you right now.

What I meant, if I could explain myself a bit more thoroughly, was that you could have been crossed up with astral entities causing you disturbances in the Force so to speak. Even if people are not actively practicing or using rituals, some people will be able to cross you, vex you, or even hex you unknowingly or unintentionally using their natural abilities and influential positions in life’s mundane arena. An uncrossing spell could help to clear that up, as it has been gradually doing in my own life.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll perform one since it would work in uncrossing me even if I were to blame correct? Like if my fear of whatever is going on is the cause of the cross?

1 Like

Yes, the uncrossing works every time whether you were at fault or caused the crossing or not, because it was designed to cover both the guilty and the innocent equally.

1 Like