Difficulties with astral temple magick

I created temple(s)
Objects.
I can see myself in it.
I see myself lighting up candles, smelling incense, circling…
Yet i feel like my results aren’t amazing :pleading_face:

What do i miss?

1 Like

How do I know what you missed in your temple?

1 Like

I mean i am still missing a thing about that kind of magick. I still don’t know what :pleading_face:

Have you called any entities to have conversations in your temple yet? And do you feel it’s that contact that is weak or are you practicing a different magick?

3 Likes

I very occasionally call for entities, except elemental guardians and elementals.

Maybe i should add some spice :grimacing::heart: ?!?

1 Like

I would say just keep at it, tread the path and build it up. I find y best spells are the ones I’ve repeated the most often, like setting up neural networks almost.

3 Likes

This is “what i feel” too.

Most of people i read about astral/visionary magick all say it took them many years to master it.

You might be right, i need to build the network :heart:

1 Like

What were the expectations you went into this ritual having in mind for your result?

Mostly about influencing other people.

1 Like

How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, on of the best secular works I’ve ever read on this subject for what it’s worth.

1 Like

I do almost all my magick ritual on the astral in my temples these days. No altars, no tools.I find it a pleasure. Perhaps that might be the key for your success?

1 Like

Thus is what i work on :blush:

Do you see yourself first person?
Do you use the same modalities you use in the physical plane (using candles, poppets…)

it’s about intent and applied will

if you want amazing results have amazing intent and apply it.

even something as simple as seeing your godly form sitting and meditating in the centre of the temple.
walk up to it and see it shimmer…continue and sit occupying the same space and coalesce godhood.

etc

1 Like

I see myself as Merlin :grimacing: But one part of me doesn’t fully believe it yet. I consider myself as an apprentice, not a human god like most of people here :heart::heart::heart: this must be the reason i don’t get god like results :grimacing: