Different Experiences With Lilith?

After I evoked Belial and King Paimon and worked frequently with Azazel, I embraced my true sexual instincts and became more close to my bisexual instincts. I was denying the fact that I was attracted to other boys/men.

1 Like

Sometimes I suffer of gender dysphoria and many times I felt trapped in that body and felt like my true gender might not be that.

Ffsā€¦thatā€™s exactly what the other guy said. He too is in the same situation as u.

Also some people mentioned were sensing feminine vibes from me. Your male or female?

So much synchronicity. I guess I didnā€™t accidentally run into u on here. I picked on ur feminine aspect like I did the other guy.

Femsle.

When I evoked you I saw a guy with a black shirt.

1 Like

That was like a really enjoyable moment with the other dude. I pictured a female the whole time.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: OMGā€¦ so sheā€™s having us explore things weā€™re maybe not so open with in our ā€œreal life.ā€ Such a joke. Wonder whoā€™s going to be the next dude I sense for a female.

:)) I thought from the start that your a guy, but somewhere in the middle of the discussions I kind of realized you might not be a guy

1 Like

At least people will have what to learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my defense, 2 guys were actually straight dudes. The other 2, Bi, but i sensed them as female.

My Lucifer journal lets that cat out of the bag.

What do you mean?

I have a Lucifer journal I began. Havenā€™t updated it much lately. But thats where Lilith was introduced to me. Jeez I was damn jealous she always made out with him during his evocation. The one day Lucifer asked y I was jealous when I was her?he then said I needed to get with her cuz she has a lot to teach me.

Now b4 I get off hereā€¦ I have like 10/15 min to burn. Do u still want to know what I can do? Iā€™m not going to harm u. :wink:

Sorry, I felt sleepy and I fell asleep. I didnā€™t sleep at all till 7:30 AM. Iā€™ve slept just 3 hours or so.

Any details that you could remember about how this demon looked?

To what this entity is associated with? How that entity looks? Btw, too many questions?

Since we are on this topic, I might as well ask. What do you guys think of Liber Lilith? That was the book EVERYONE seems to recommend to people who want to work with Lilith. Yet, I didnā€™t find it very useful. Though, Iā€™d be lying if I said I wasnā€™t curious about the darker aspect of Lilith.

And Iā€™m kinda curious to know how Lilith defines ā€˜equality.ā€™ This is a concept thatā€™s been twisted beyond recognition, at least in the context of gender. But she most definitely does not subscribe to human notions of equality. So what does it mean to her, anyway?

Then, thereā€™s the question of whether those on the LHP should even bother about stuff like equality. But thatā€™s a different topic altogether.

I figured. Iā€™m trying to wake up. Woke up a while ago then went back to sleep. Were u sitted at a white table this morning/today?

1 Like