Different Experiences With Lilith?

No I didn’t sit at a white table this morning/today. You tried again to evoke me or something?

No.i was dreaming i guess n thought I saw u at a table today by urself. Black T by any chance?

Ah, ok. What was my appearance that I had in your dream? No, I don’t drink tee at all, just water.

I meant are u wearing a black t-shirt by any chance?

No, now I’m wearing a blue with some white text on it and 9-10 hours ago I was wearing a brown shirt with some interesting pattern on it.

But when I evoked you I saw a dude with a black shirt too

Ok. Maybe I confused the blue for black or I was just dreaming.

I wasn’t evoking anyone.

I didn’t see a face. Guy in a black or let’s just say black t-shirt, in a well lit environment I can describe his D cuz I really wanted to sit on it. Lol! Ffs my dreams are really sexual lately. N I should add too he may have been fit from how he was shaped from the back.

I don’t think it was me. How old do you think that person was?

Idk. 20’s to 30’s. It might just have been a dream.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a dream because I’m way more younger than this :)). I’m just turning 15 next month.

1 Like

Wow! On that note, I can’t show u what I wanted to. Lol!

1 Like

Ok, no problem

1 Like

IDK…stupid question…in the astral world, is there anything like ages below 18 are minors?

@Alex01, that drawing u had yesterday…did u see anything else? This looks like it minus the moon etc.

What I saw it didn’t look like this. It were different forms/symbols, I didn’t pay too much attention to how those symbols were looking.

Maybe all the things that I saw were parts of a sigil or something, idk.

1 Like

That means something to you? (the eye was big)

Hahaha, my soul is much older than 18. And my soul is a dense, black smoke. (I saw that when I astral projected/astral travelled in a dream)

1 Like