Difference between SATAN and LUCIFER

Dear Members ,
I am struggling in my spiritual evolution.Could you please teach me the difference between SATAN and LUCIFER. Some say both are different entities and its not good to worship satan. Need your help please.

1 Like

There’s an article I was reading last night on this site were a magician is talking to Lucifer and the magician asked who is Lucifuge Refocale to you, and he says something like we are like a shadow of each other very close he is apart of me and I am a part of him, not like Satan who people think we are the same… it went something like that look up Q&a with Lucifer and you should find it somewhere…

2 Likes

But they say Lucifer is kinder from what I’ve seen so maybe If your thinking about choosing what entity to go with I’d go with Lucifer

2 Likes

Hi there, stranger! Please introduce yourself to the forum. It is a rule here. Just click the link below and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you have:

2 Likes

That’s like saying that one should rather go with Paimon than Azazel because one is generally considered to be nicer… It’s not about who’s nicer - it’s about the experience and the results from it (not to mention other things, but you get what I am trying to say).

2 Likes

Satan is an idea/title/construct. Satan is everywhere. Lucifer can be seen as one incarnation of Satan. He is Satan as wisdom incarnate. (At least that’s the basics of my experience).

2 Likes

Good luck with this one as it certainly is nothing new. sift through the mountains of conflicting writings and subscribe to what makes the most sense to you. Make no mistake- there is mountains of therories- all subscriptable in there on right. Kind of like “fallen angels” the term is used to describe Lucifer’s (or Satan depending on who you ask) horde of rebellion- same term is also coined to Shemyaza and Azazel’s watchers band- both hordes are coined “fallen angels” unless specific names are giving how do we differentiate? Just saying.

2 Likes

imo they are the same only split personalities Satan is a name given to Lucifer which he adapted Satan could also manifest into his own deity if ppl believe in him only…

1 Like

same goes for the devil devil Lucifer is not a demon devil or Satan he is an angel or a representation of God on earth…

1 Like

yeah I know what you’re saying but I’m just guessing for a begginer! But I’m not saying that I know as I just stay this path not too long ago

All spirits have negative attributes to themselves. Especially Demons who are as ominous as Satan or Lucifer. So don’t worry about Satan… He isn’t terrible nor is Lucifer.

A spirit can take on different names as time goes on. So the spirit that actually is Lucifer took on that name just as he did with Satan. Its like with certian Greek, Roman and Norse Gods that have different names in different cultures and mythologies… Thor, Zeus and Juptier…
Same goes for other spirits.
But Satan and Lucifer are the same spirit just in different forms.

I hope i gave some insight into this and feel free to disagree with me.

3 Likes