DID MY LOVE SPELLS BACKFIRE? He Went From Hot To Cold Quick

That makes sense, thank you. I’ve definitely been happier the past few days, realizing I can make it on my own & don’t need to beg for anyone’s attention because I’m worth more than that.

2 Likes

Yes don’t beg, always careless than the other person when it comes to mind games

1 Like

One thing you must understand: even though one limitless awareness is the only reality, you can only experience according to your individual consciousness as long as you believe you are an individual. So, it’s less about N and more about you. The moment you are genuinely convinced, i.e. like the sun will rise tomorrow type of conviction, of being with N is the moment you will experience being with N in perfect correspondence to the nature of your conviction. If you expect to be with N like the sun rising tomorrow, you will be with N tomorrow but not otherwise. Work on your faith not the mind of a seeming other–you cannot work on anything other than you–because even though it seems like you are influencing N, or not, what’s really happening is a change in your own consciousness.

Another way that works very well and that I highly recommend based on personal experience is the letting go and getting your focus on other more pleasant things. Right now, this N thing might be placing you in a less-than-empowered state of consciousness–a bit like a victim who is dependent on the choice of a seeming other for emotional well-being. Get out of it by focussing on other stuff that feels a bit better.

1 Like

I was working with a specific few demons on this man and the spells were working up until a month ago. Do you think maybe I should try new demons- maybe these demons do not want to assist with this situation anymore (for whatever reason).

Not really. Let it go and do other stuff. Very often, your obsessing activates consciousness of the undesirable more than the desirable. It can be very tempting, and unnecessarily addictive, to keep trying different systems and entities: only a genuine shift in consciousness into alignment with the desired outcome will lead to your preferred experience.

Ok. Maybe focus on some money magick.

Btw do you work with Goetia? Do you think there’s a specific spirit that would be good at making him reach out (like a contact me spell).

How were you even able to manifest him in the first place , I can’t seem to manifest anyone :confused:

Yeah anything else will do. I haven’t really worked with Goetia barring a few casual personalised rituals. Don’t waste time with the reaching out spell: if you must do a ritual for to get this guy, then just do something with your ultimate temporal objective, i.e. long-term relationship or whatever, and leave it at that. Focussing on steps along the way is a real nuisance because you’ll add obsessing over details to the existing obsession of getting him back.

I might try this: The Unfreezing Ritual – The Gallery of Magick

A ritual for a frozen situation. Anyone have thoughts on this?

If you are hell-bent on doing it, you can always try it and see. Everyone will have different views on a magickal system or ritual because experiences depend on the individual consciousness. See if it works for you, that’s what matters.

Still haven’t heard from him. I didn’t fully finish the intranquil spirit, I actually took a break from doing magick on him like everyone suggested. At this point we haven’t spoken in a month. Do you have recommendations for “last resort” type of spirits? I used some of the most powerful demons and asked to have him initiate communication with me and that didn’t even work…

Well, not many spirits are classified as “last resort” spirits but, based on the textbook definitions, the following seem like that:

Marduk, Barashakushu and Addu from the Necronomicon.
St. Jude from the Catholic Tradition. Perhaps even Infant Jesus of Prague or Archangels Gabriel.

I really don’t know many spirits classified as “last resort” entities–most are just defined by their function and their so-called “position in the hierarchy”. Ultimately, God–your Limitless Consciousness–is the only reality and therefore the only power in it. Adjust your self-concept instead of chasing down this ritual and entity route. It’s great to do rituals but they’re only effective if they achieve the necessary shift in consciousness. The shift in consciousness is the key not the rituals, correspondences and entities involved.

1 Like