Did my curse backfire? How can I protect myself?

Good evening!
As there is a full moon in Scorpio tonight, I decided it would be a good time to do my first curse as I had been doing a lot of research these last weeks. I called on Glasya Labolas, put yellow and gold candles and offered him some rhum. I also drew his sigil on the pictures of the 4 people I wanted to curse. I regularly checked on my candles as I usually do during my spells, but this time they ended up creating a huge fire and I was very lucky to catch it before it started burning my bed.
Now I am wondering if the curse backfired on me? If so, do you have any protection tips?
I am going to do an egg cleansing and a salt bath, but anything is welcome.

Thank you!

1 Like

Also do you think the curse still went out or settled on me ?

Update: I did an egg cleansing and saw an evil eye, which I did not have a few days ago when I did my last egg cleanse

Remember the golden three:Banishing, cleansing, grounding.Properly done, you will get rid of most of your problems after rituals or in general.

Is it the first time you wanted to work with him?

1 Like

Thank you for answering! It is indeed the first time I worked with him. I read a lot of good “reviews” on the forum and thought he would be a good choice. Now I am wondering if the curse completely backfired on me or still was effective on my targets :thinking:

2 Likes

I dont want to judge but why did you do a cute in your bedroom or whatever your bed is? Lol.I mean I cant be sure if he is pissed off or not since doing this in bed is actually pretty dangerous no matter how much you check on it.

Well, either use divination or ask him directly, I dont think this case can be solved otherwise. :sweat_smile:

I still live with my parents so my bedroom is the only place I can practice my craft. My altar is actually quite far from my bed, what I meant was that my carpet somehow started catching on fire and I managed to stop the fire before it got to any major piece of furniture :slight_smile: thank you for your advice!

1 Like

How about you do your next hexing without any candles next time? You only need your mind for it anyways.If there will be still problems raising, then we can say its backfiring. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll do that then! Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this thread out too.

1 Like

Before I go saying anything, how did you place your candles? What kind of candles were they? Did you leave them lit unattended? Did you practice fire safety?

2 Likes

Yup , according to what I know most human beings if not all are supposed to have a guardian angel , all 4 of them probably attacked you in response to that .

2 Likes

I had 2 dark red candles on the left and right extremities of my altar, a large golden one in the middle and 3 yellow ones on the extremities of the sigil. I did leave them lit unattended but checked on them every 20 min which is what I usually do (clearly did not work for me this time).

Imo curses dont normally backfire unless the individual has some form of protection and to protect yourself from any form of backfire is to learn to make shields with programmings specifically for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I did draw a sigil of un protection on each of the pictures and visualized their shield break down, but I guess it was not enough this time.
Oh well, that is how you learn! I did 4 egg cleanses which brought better results every time and ended doing a 30 min salt bath with hyssop and bay leaves listening to cleansing binaurial beats. I hope that’s enough, I will ask a few questions to Glasya Labolas through pennies tomorrow to know for sure

Thank you for your answer!

What I mean is, were they chime candles (the ones you gotta melt on the bottom in order to get them to stand)? Was it possible one just fell over and lit everything on fire?

Spells don’t really backfire unless you actually believe and think they will, as the all is mind. If you ask me, I think it was lack of fire safety, not Glasya or backlash.

2 Likes

That’s indeed a good hypothesis. I will update this thread if i get any more problems. Thank you for your opinion and your advice, have a great day!

1 Like

Okay , all the best.

1 Like

Can you explain how to make shields with programming?

1 Like