Did my curse backfire? How can I protect myself?

Things like bubble shields, theyre basically constructs. Constructs are made by means of direct energy manipulation and sending your will into your energy basically like programming.

1 Like

The only reason a curse comes back on you is simply the way you felt during and after. Itā€™s your vibrational frequency that really matters. PM me for details and a bit of coaching.

1 Like

Personally, I would focus on one target at a time. Especially if itā€™s your first invocation with glasya labolas, but that isnā€™t how a curse backfires. Blow back comes when ritual is mis-cast, such as when a curse is not deserved by your target. In other words, donā€™t drop an a nuke, if all you need is one grenade at a time.

1 Like

Curses that backfire, will make the caster suffer either instead or as well as the target. Take the time to get to know a demon before you invoke.

1 Like

Victim might have guaridans too tho.

2 Likes

And thereā€™s that. Yup. Always do divination before any spell or invocation

2 Likes

Yeah. The Universe works through the path of least resistance. So your guilt, fear, etc could cause the curse to backfire at you via their guardians or others.

1 Like

Divinations are pretty subjective as the information has to pass through your filters (beliefs, worldviews, etc) which colour and distort the information to some degree.

2 Likes

Since I do my divination thru spirit communication, if I get a confusing message I resort to my pendulum, I sometimes use cards, but theyā€™re not my favorite

1 Like

Thank you all for taking the time to answer!
To conclude my story, itā€™s been 10 days and I havenā€™t noticed any bad luck, quite the opposite actually, so I do not think my curse backfired.
My targets havenā€™t died and do not seem to suffer, so time will tell if my curse went through.
I am reinforcing it every 3 days by offering a piece of meat and a dark red candle to Glasya Labolas, and singing his enn 28 times.
Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

It takes time. :grin:

1 Like