Did I mess up my Connection? (King Paimon)

Hello all​:wave:t5::slight_smile: This is actually my very first post on this forum but I just wanna give a quick shoutout to BALG who has helped me a lottt in this process as I’m still a newbie here and to magic in itself. I started this year but VERY recently cross the threshold into working with spirit.

With that being said, I’ve been working with a wonderful spirit by name of King Paimon✊🏾 Awesome results on the first day and I feel like we really linked. I never even needed to use divination to be honest my mental convos with him (I felt) were great. He gave me pushes in the right direction and was patient in helping me communicate with him better which for me some great results to my petition. We celebrated later that night with a couple sweets and me spending more time reading about him.

The next day, I decided to buy a necklace/pendulum because I’ve ALWAYS wanted to learn different types of divination. It’s been on my list of goals. After saging and charging my new tools and house I burned some frankincense and myrrh incense and triple goddess oil, meditated and tried connecting once again… but I feel like it wasn’t working. I thought at one point while meditating that he told me he was there, but when diving with the pendulum, i couldn’t even get him to give me a clear yes or no. I also then tried strengthing the connection with him again but still, no dice. Am I doing something wrong?

All input and help with be appreciated!

3 Likes

he may not want to use the pendulum, stick to the mental conversations since that already worked, use the pendulum to speak with other spirits that may enjoy using it with you

4 Likes

Hi there @Charmed1 :wave::blush: I know you mentioned you never needed to use divination with King Paimon before, but have you used it at all? Perhaps it’s difficult to connect with him via divination because he prefers to connect with you through mediation. Or perhaps you just need to develop your senses more and keep trying divination.

King Paimon is such an awesome spirit and I’m glad you’ve connected with him. I love working with him, his energy is so calm and clean, and with me he always has a snide or snarky way of greeting me when I summon him. It’s in a funny way though, he’s not ever trying to be mean.

In any event, I hope you eventually find a way to make the divination work for you. Good luck :bouquet:

4 Likes

As stated above, he may not want to use the pendulum. However, perhaps if you practice further, you may see some results.

Also, since you’re new, please make a thread in the “New Magician Help & Introduction” and tell us some things about yourself. For example, some info about you, types of magic you practice, types of magic you need help with or you’re interested with and any other kind of info you want to share. It’s one of our forum rules.

3 Likes

I’m so happy to see you noticed my post! I just saw your reply on another topic lol I was like YASSS a sister is HERE! I was hoping we’d connect in the future💖

And YES. I completely agree. His energy isn’t dark or mean at all. Very clean and nice. Lol when we connected the first time before I even finished his enn I swear my lights flickered. But when I called on him after that night the next day for help, I’d always know because I’d feel that same energy and he kinda does something to my eyes while they’re closed lol, it’s hard to explain.

I had a thought to do more research and maybe YT a video of divining via pendulum, I think I’ll start there😊

3 Likes

And you know what? You guys may definitely be right. I also thought to myself before “what if he doesn’t like talking via divination since we first connected through thought”

But I’m a Taurus. You know how we do. Stubborn as hell lol my heart has been set on using a pendulum since I knew magic was the truth, ok?:joy:

3 Likes

I mean, you can still use a pendulum though.

@Manosman Meaning with other spirits?

Have you tried working or connecting with other spirits, or is King Paimon the only one so far?

1 Like

Yes, but perhaps if you bond better with King Paimon, you may ask him to talk to your by the use of the pendulum.

1 Like

@anon48508954 yes he’s the very first one lol. I’m super new at this. I thought I’d build a bond with him and learn how to connect with spirits with working with him before I connect with others and advance. Despite this hiccup, I’m super excited about it​:sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Manosman that’s literally what I’m hoping for! Gonna try reconnecting with him today. I believe he’s here with me, I just need to take my time maybe I’m rushing things? Lol

1 Like

If you’re new to magic, then you need to take things slowly. One step at a time!

1 Like

I noticed that you didn’t do this:

Please make a thread in the “New Magician Help & Introduction” and tell us some things about yourself. For example, some info about you, types of magic you practice, types of magic you need help with or you’re interested with and any other kind of info you want to share. It’s one of our forum rules.

Please note that it’s a forum rule. You should do that as soon as you joined the forum.

1 Like

@monosman don’t know how I missed that lol. Gonna post now👍🏾

1 Like

It’s exciting, isn’t it??? Having the ability to connect with these spirits, change your world and grow into a better person is so empowering and exciting!! If you ever want to talk I’m here. I don’t think you can PM yet, but I’ll PM you if you want and we talk that way whenever anything comes up. :bouquet:

@anon48508954 Yasss is absolutely LOVE that! Magic has definitely helped me grow in a way that I haven’t before. It’s so empowering in the best way! I’m so glad I let go of fear and followed my heart. I feel at home. Being able to connect with spirit has been the highlight so far, I feel legit now😹
And yes, please PM me! I’d love to connect💖

Pendulums can be pretty, and fun to play with, but as with any other ideomotor technique (Ouija for instance), they are not very precise. They are easily manipulable and not reliable at all.

2 Likes

@Xendrath, All I’m hearing is that it’s a challenge to master :fist:t5: :joy: :taurus:

Well, if you insist, just practice until you get precise answers… If that ever happens. Just test it with answers easy to verify until you get most of them right. But as E.A. Koetting once said in his own divination course, don’t make any important decisions based on the answers you get from it.

1 Like