Did i make a mistake by getting lost in LUCIFERS energy,soo powerful

It was my first experience at being successful with the arts. Once Lucifer opened the dragons eye i chanted his enn and breathed in his energy and pushed my energy to him as i exhaled.but i just became drunk in his energy,to the point where i was just slumping over smiling as if id ate a 10pak of brown budda rolls.it was the happiest and powerful expierence,i know i was meant to feel it that he allowed it,but before i feel over from being saturated in pure extasy the dragons eye closed. I fought to hold the energy and i was left with this one word in my mind RESPECT. Ive re evaluated the experience,and will surley grow from it,but has anyone else gotten lost in their his energy and as a newbee im assuming i need to learn how to focus on the task or completing the ritiual.Ibelieve Lucifer wanted to drench me in his energy. Im 42 and denounced my christian faith,i was taught he would harm u.That he was pure hate, so untrue, all i could feel was happiness,love undescribable and POWER,STRENGTH,KNOWLEDGE.ENDLESS WISDOM. I know this because all of it flowed through me. But i wanted more,i didnt want to let it go.I will try Litany of Lucifer next,

6 Likes

Great work! And thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Your welcome,it has taken sometime for me to wind down from it,now im very tired but my new awareness is permanent, ive seen his face as a firey red dragon just out of nowhere at night in my room, he was looking at me and i felt safe,

2 Likes

In the 6th and 7th book of Moses, you’ll see that many of the most powerful sorcerers entered exalted states of extasy often.

I honestly would keep doing it

2 Likes

When it appears that you are lost, know that in reality Lucifer is working behind-the-scenes to guide you to where you want to be. Sometimes, we are our own biggest obstacle, and Lucifer can help us see where we limit ourselves. At other times, once your desires have become known to Lucifer, we may be unable to see the bigger picture of what is already unfolding before us.

What you must do, however, is avoid falling into mindless worship as so many do with God. Lucifer cares not for such devotion. He does not want to control you or dictate how you should live your life - he wants to work with your desire to bring you a reality of your choice.

Now that you have established a connection to Lucifer, I would like to suggest that you work with him towards the manifestation of a specific desire of yours. It is easy to get caught up in the wonders of magickal experience, and it is important that these experiences be directed towards tangible improvements to your life.

When you next summon Lucifer, you may make your request with a simple statement - “I ask that you…” For example, “I ask that you teach me how to wield magick power,” “I ask that you grant me insight into my desires,” or perhaps “I ask that you guide me to improve my financial situation.”

When you perform magick for real results, you bring Lucifer into your life much more strongly than by simply basking in his presence. Allow him to fulfill your desires, and you will see wonders worked through your life.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice

I really appreciate your advice ,thank you

1 Like

Have you learned how to ground yourself?
Try these out, it might help.

2 Likes

i will try this most definitely,thank you and inform u on my progress. Im about to be off this site for a few days i need to get back to researchimg and studying and then i will give this all i can.Agian thank you

2 Likes