Did i evoke lucifer!?!?

DISVLAIMER:: I WANT A EXPERIENCED MAGICIAN TO DISCERN IF THIS IS A SUCCESSFUL EVOCATION

If youve read some of my other topics then youll see this is not my first time asking type questions.

Evocation - Chants enn.really i dont follow the steps

Dark haired, masculine features stoic and no-nonsense air attitude.Usually i only see his face profile.he never does look at my directly and his face is emotionless and calculated.as if he holds grievance but still clings due to responsibilities

We are in the sky on some platform that is like porcelain/marble and has runes i cannot infer. The clouds pass right by

2 Likes

Retell the story in some detail. Describe whether it was as dream, a vision or physical.

2 Likes

It sounds like vision work. It’s not evocation if the entity didn’t manifest in your physical room, but instead you went out of body to mentally visit them and found them on this platform in an astral realm.

1 Like

The whole world surrounding Lucifer as a character is dodgy af. (both spirits and literature) The only way to really know it’s him is to contact him directly in ritual.

2 Likes

One thing I would say, if you want Lucifer to suggest something to you, but you don’t like his suggestion, say so. I wanted to see what kind of Patron Demon he would assign me, and he said Asmodeus. I researched him, invoked him, and wasn’t feeling it. So I told Lucifer today, “Look, I came here for you and I am going to learn from you. That’s all I want for now. Nothing against Asmoday, but I came here because of you.” He started laughing and accepted that. He agreed to it in fact and said, “Fine, I see you aren’t going to get pushed around too easily! Good!”

Point being not my own doings, point being that if you reject a suggestion, they like that you are showing independence and basically acting like them. Something to remember. You can haggle things and ask for clarification. For me, Asmoday is just way too lustful, and that’s not what I want in my work right now.

1 Like