Devil Gene šŸ§¬: The black alchemy of belial

Interesting, who is Enki?

1 Like

Genetic evolution: the devil gene :dna:

Love this clip: from man/woman to god/goddess.

Enki is the Great Father, he is Summarian, he has many names, I prefer to call him Enki and work with him as Enki.

2 Likes

Some believe him to be extraterrestrial. Could it be that what we believe to be aliens are just ancient entities?

Godā€™s?

1 Like

He told me it doesnā€™t matter what you call them, Aliens, Gods, BigMofos etcā€¦ it just a different label to call the same thing.

(I prefer Gods)

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:, yeah. I guess itā€™s just a label. It doesnā€™t really matter.

1 Like

Us humans always feel the need to label :label: everything. But i guess we need to move beyond that.

2 Likes

Labels make things easier to understand, it just is what it is.

1 Like

Yeah, i guess it does serve a purpose.

1 Like

I donā€™t really like to call spirits aliens. Aliens are usually looked at beings from different planets while spirits are beings from other densities/dimensions.

4 Likes

I was wondering if some of the ancient aliens that many civilizations had witnessed. May have been actually entities from different dimensions; not actually from space.

3 Likes

This video shows how are diet and environment effects are DNA. So it must be more then possible to manipulate are DNA with are minds.

2 Likes

Are thoughts must be manipulating are DNA on a regular basis.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Fascinating!!! I need to do some research on this.

2 Likes

Never bothered with EAā€™s method before but when I do this kind of stuff soul alchemy and the holographic universe concept comes into play a lot.

This is one way to use what he calls observational nullification.

As for soul alchemy think ā€œyou are what you eatā€

3 Likes

Excellent!!! Thanks :blush: , iā€™ll look into that book :open_book:.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

I agree. I need to level-up my food game.

2 Likes

This is fascinating!!! Man, Iā€™ve got a lot to study.

2 Likes