Devil Gene 🧬: The black alchemy of belial

I wonder how much we can effect are DNA with are minds. Or how are environment effects it.

These are really interesting questions. :thinking:

2 Likes

I know those first two questions answers, it’s just odder than I’m comfortable with saying I know in practice.

1 Like

I’ve seen eye and pupil changes, which is an external sign of some of the energy work they have done.

Some of the changes are because they are moving up and becoming closer to some powersouces by choice and working together.

Others because they have given up and just want to be over taken and controlled and they just kind of give up.

2 Likes

Is the essence of energy work, working with your chakras?

I understand.

The ones who give up just give up and open themselves up to be over taken by anything and everything. It’s an eye I see often in the occult groups I’m in but not as common outside, I used to read them as differently until it was brought to my attention what it really meant and now those eyes just kind of make me feel sad.

They aren’t doing charka work specifically, more like because of the work they are doing the charkas are lining up, and everything else is starting to max out.

But my belief is as long as a person is improving and trying to do better in both the way they live and view life they are going be way better off than instant fast charge energy work.

2 Likes

Wow, that sounds serious. That can lead to a lot of internal problems physically.

1 Like

@Brand_New What’s a good way to learn energy work? To achieve the devil gene :dna:.

2 Likes

Just use visualization.

2 Likes

Just visualization?

1 Like

yes unless you have psychic senses developed.

2 Likes

So visualize the energy working through you.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Excellent!!! Thanks.

I‘ll start working On that.

1 Like

I guess everything starts with the mind. Mind over matter.

1 Like
4 Likes

Watch this to get you started

1 Like

I think most of it starts with ask the universe, tell the universe what you are looking for and make valid steps to do it. IE change your path of thinking, your outlook on life etc…

Not everyone can do this, most people couldn’t do it if they tired.

Of the ones that can’t some pretend that they have and do a really good job at convincing people they have.

But if you can, and take the right steps, you will attract the right things to help you on your way and answer you. But becareful to not give up and lose yourself in the process that happens to many.

(I’ve been working with Enki a lot and he has been giving me some insights and answering my questions.)

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Wow, thank you. Yeah, i think the universe does give you what you ask for, or focus on. If you know what you want, or desire. The universe will guide you towards it. And some people get stuck in the middle. Life just carries them in any direction it wishes. I believe this is what creates unhappiness; a lack of direction.

3 Likes