Design Structures

Hi everyone, might be an strange question but does anyone have experience with energetic design structures? Metaphysical objects you create with energy that can serve an actual purpose, such as a metaphysical screw or a bodily attachment or designing a bulletin board. Stuff that has actual functions/affects on the body and in space but cannot typically be seen in 3D. If so I have some questions I’d like to ask you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I am not mistaken EA actually expreimented with astral objects for a time. I remember him discussing this astral cube that would be used for baneful magick.

1 Like

That’s actually awesome to hear :slight_smile: I’ll take a look myself as well but do you know if he has any videos or books relating to astral objects? I’ll look into the cube.

1 Like

I don’t think he has a book on it but he does mention this in a video with Nate Bales

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

This also sounds somewhat like what otherkin report, when they say they have tails and different body design, not just in the astral but in thier qi bodies as well. They sometimes report psychosomatic sensations from these limbs.

I haven’t talked to otherkin for a long time, but people most often reported this with things like tails, and horns.

Since the grinder community started inserting the in thier physical bodies, (like, radios behind the ears, rfid chips, strong magnets n the fingertips, and screens in the forearm, I don’t see why something similar in the astral would be used by people, perhaps those more into the psionics side of things.

You also have the idea of implants from ETs by abductees, which are tech and provide a telepathic interface to the ETs that put them there, and some are just humans tracking humans.
I might be remembering this wrong by Elena Danaan who posts at exopolitics.org talked about these, but I can’t remember if it’s because she’s got one or interviewed someone with one.

1 Like

Oohh that’s really interesting… I’ll take a look, thank you :slight_smile:

I imagine if people can manifest flames and such then tails and horns would also make sense.

And I agree, a lot of what we do in 3D is also likely representative of what is possible in 4D and beyond. Just translated in different material vibrations.

1 Like