Demons to stop gossip

Im tired and cant think i need help. Amdusias showed me my true enemy sadly i dont want to curse her because she is only gossiping. I need help with demons that stop slander i know there is one or two the demons have been quite helpful lately and i have promises to keep. My word is my bond

Actuallyā€¦ I think there is a goetic demon that literally stops gossipingā€¦ hmm canā€™t remember the name. Iā€™ll look in a minute for you but for now, Orobas is an amazing spirit to work with, he can grant dignities although vague and usually having to do with rankingā€¦ He can also make others respect you.

1 Like

I love orobas i habent worked with him lately but he is also good at keeping unwanted spirits away. Much like a banishing but more proper i would say

2 Likes

I think what would help you mostly is looking for a spirit with the description ofā€¦ ā€œMake friends, makes amendsā€ etc. AH here we go ā€œ(7.) AMON. - The Seventh Spirit is Amon.
He is a Marquis great in power, and most stern.
He appeareth like a Wolf with a Serpentā€™s tail,
vomiting out of his mouth flames of fire; but at
the command of the Magician he putteth on
the shape of a Man with Dogā€™s teeth beset in a
head like a Raven; or else like a Man with a
Ravenā€™s head (simply). He telleth all things
Past and to Come. He procureth feuds and
reconcileth controversies between friends. He
governeth 40 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this
which is to be worn as aforesaid, etc.ā€

I recently contacted amon. He is quite eloquent not harsh but strong and to the point sometimes

2 Likes

Is he working to stop the gossip?

I believe Alloces can bind someone to stop them causing harm; Raum apparently can be called upon to turn the gossip upon the tattler so they look stupid and are mistrusted by friends and colleagues; Naberius to fix the damage caused by this person so that you are seen in a good light; Bael to keep secrets well SECRET and of course the great and wondrous OROBAS who is of course a horse (what is not to like :horse_racing:).

I referenced Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.

Just saw the Amon reference:
To cause enmity between friends
To cause friends to reconcile
To answer questions about a future event
To cause a named individual to have romantic feelings for you (not sure if thatā€™s the intention???)

These may help:

Those are hoodoo rituals, not demonic per se, but may do the work.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done a couple of things using WhiteravensLairā€™s formulaā€™s - one a black candle covered in firey wall of protection oil and the other the paper disk to stop gossip and slander (TIMASOI disk - google it and youā€™ll find the book reference).

1 Like

@Godmagus Depending on the severity maybe try to break down her vocal cords?

Your situation is similar to another user that was dealing with a gossiper. They used zagan with great success

2 Likes

@Verdo That is USEFUL to know as there are a couple of loose cannons that need tethering and incidents that need to be minimised shall we say. Thank you.

Just had a quick watch of S. Connolly on Zagan and it sounds like heā€™s pretty radical and you have to pin down the details like a contract because whatever happens itā€™s a polar flip. Back to drawing boardā€¦ try again.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it cause permanent damageā€¦? open_mouth:

1 Like

Of course it would.

1 Like

Interesting that he can do this i havent worked much with raum over the years but i have obviously called him

I think itā€™s pretty much the ā€œWell sheā€™s so keen to bad mouth x to us so who knows what sheā€™s saying about us to everyone else!ā€ I really need to work on an ex-manager to silence her vicious tongue - she was more than a gossip, she went to other managers when I moved on a medical redeployment to ā€˜discussā€™ my needs - FFS I have arthritis not a mental incapacity! She got hauled over coals by her boss but batted her over made up eyelids and did the victim routine, having wrecked my new role from day one.

How to remove such a nasty work from my energy field even 4 years later, not deserving of my time or anger the vile cretinous mass of rancid putrid aging telomeres.

Thank you I feel much better now!

Instead of stopping it consider pushing it to absurdity so she loses credibility.

1 Like

Dunno about spirits but you can use saturn and mercury to banish,bind or limit communications. This would include gossips.

1 Like

Demons are best. Its like having an extra dementional friend

3 Likes

So to add to this thread a little bit. With my current 3 month working ive evoked orobas tonight. To stop this person from gossiping about me i had good signs and indications i am keeping a journal of the implications of such a request noted as i do with all my evocations. As a side note i evoked lucifer tonight as well to ask him to grant me power to strengthen myself in my manifestations and evocations, omnipotence even if i have to metaphysically die so to speak to gain that power i dont care sacrafices must be made the goetic demons need devotion just like when you " made a pact" back in the days of salem, or a blood offering for something from the gods. I asked lucifer to also give me the power of the 9 kings which i recently called on beleth the other nightā€¦OMG ive been busy lol.

1 Like