Demons to cause madness

Hi.
Which demon is best to cause madness (depression, nervous breakdown, schizophrenia, etc)?
I’ve read that Haures handles it well. Can you recommend any others?

4 Likes

From the book “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” which I have had very good results with :

Magoth - Cause somebody to lose all hope.
Fasma - Cause somebody to be paranoid.
Turitil - Cause somebody to experience panic and anxiety.

Those are the general descriptions of their abilities but you can customize your request to be more specific. These demons will have the power to achieve results.

4 Likes

Dra’talon from the Book of Azazel does this, but the end goal is the the person dies, so he’s not the one if you want them kept alive.

7 Likes

Disodoria, the Demon of Madness, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame by EA Koetting.

2 Likes

A demon possession of the victim mind is maybe what you need. hearing voices hallucinations psychosis suicide attempts.

You didn’t write what kind of person this is. You must first know its weaknesses and then attack it in the right way. You asked for the names of the demons and they gave them to you.

Ose is the 57th spirit of the Ars Goetia and a Great President of Hell, ruling three legions of demons brings insanity to any person the conjuror wishes

Sabnock is great because he causes intrusive thoughts and delusions and hallucinations of parasites crawling on or underneath your skin.

I have a very feared and terrifying demon called "mother-in-law":joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This “any person the conjurer wishes” thing is not accurate actually he judges accordingly and dictates whether or not that target deserves insanity, he’s not a tool for the witch, more of a coach, teacher.

1 Like