Demons origins

I have recently viewed an EA Koetting video where he stated that spritis are usually reluctant to talk about their origins and where they come from. Is that so? What are your experiences about this topic?

No, i still cannot ask them myself because Im still working my ass off developing my senses, so it would be fruitless at this point ask something I would not be able to listen.

In my experience, it’s not that they’re reluctant, it’s that the human doesn’t have the frame of reference to understand the answer.

For example, some entities in my gnosis are actually ETs. If the mage doesn’t believe in ETs they can’t hear an answer that says “well, actually I’m from Arcturus”. Meaning, their current incarnation in the given timeframe is Arcturian, given we all have multiple incarnations across time, imo, and some of us are billions of years old in our evolution as spirits.

This is my personal experience with a few entities. Some from types of ETs I have no name for in human understanding. I viewed Sun’tal’ock as three greys and I’ve written about that here before. I recently experienced Sitri as Arcturian, and viewed the city with it’s crystal spired which he was from. This is just my UPG of course.

Mod note: I have removed one comment that quoted fiction. This is a serious magickal forum, not for roleplay… If you believe a fictional work is correct, please be prepared to explain how that fits your personal experience or philosophy as a mage.

1 Like

Everyone will get different answers to this question because I think a lot magicians forget or just don’t realize how much of our own biases and context apply to the answers we receive. A lot of UPG makes me laugh, even my own, 'cause, honestly, there is no way to actually prove any of it, yet some people treat it like it’s gospel.

I like this quote from the matrix: “Any time you hear of someone seeing and Angel, or an Alien (or a Demon), its just a program that has refused to return to the source.”

This quote served to back up my experience with different entities. It pretty much sums up the Left Hand Path actually. The point is not to return to source, and instead keep evolving as isolated consciousness, even after death.

I hope this is philosophical enough to not get my comment deleted. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Which pantheon is Sun’tal’ock from? The fact that an entity could actually be three greys is deeply fascinating.

He’s one of the Nether Lords of Azazel from The Book of Azazel by E.A. Koetting.

If you try the search, we have a few conversations here involving him. This one is quite interesting:

2 Likes