Demons of secrecy

Are there any demons that would help one conceal their secrets? Or is that incredibly stupid and disrespectful to demons to embezzle them in your personal issues in this way?

1 Like

Bael?

2 Likes

Furfur help investigate in secret a la Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia pathworking.
Decarabia disguise activities and plans
Berith conceal flaws

I’ve called Furfur and Berith for this it’s been very successful, and kept acting after the event I performed the working for.

2 Likes

Thank you

I don’t think that matters, unless you have guilt that makes you feel inwardly unworthy of the help, and that will work against you the same way doubt would.

Direct message you

Zagan – Alchemy, Illusion, Wisdom, Deceit, Illusion, Concealment

1 Like

Corwin Hargrove has a book called Demons of Deception. If I were a secret agent for the CIA or some other intelligence agency, this is the book I would use.

Bael of the Goetia is also well-known for this. While I’m shilling for this author their new book Universal Magick has an Enochian Power of Truth which can conceal secrets. There’s also Lucifer.

The whole point of summoning demons is to involve them in your personal issues. In my experience, they are quite pleased to help with anything that you want to accomplish. I mean anything.

Also, personally I do not suggest lying. If you have to you have to, but I believe it is generally more effective to obscure the truth you want to hide by drawing attention towards a different truth that is more useful for others to know. When I was younger, I hid some drug stuff by handing over a single pipe while the rest of my stash remained hidden. Perhaps an amusing example, but perhaps you get the idea.

1 Like

Beelzebub
Belphegor
Zagan
Vine

1 Like

The first spirit in the Goetia, Bael ( who is one of the 9 demonic Kings ) is great for letting you go unnoticed when you wish, and to keep secret what you wish to remain secret, make a situation seem like something other than what it is, and stuff in that vein

2 Likes