Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield

is that your invented theory or delusion?

What’s your problem? I don’t invent things and I’m definitely not delusional. I said, it’s up to you, but I have seen a couple of the GoM members drop hints about how they handle theft which is what piracy is. So take it for what you will, just don’t give me shit just because you don’t believe there are any potential consequences.

A little respect goes a long way. :wink:

5 Likes

From the Gallery of Magick website:

5 Likes

There’s a point, of course, but there’s a flaw also.

So if people don’t have money to spare and buy that book, the book simple fall on his lap, magick will not work? What about those books that are simply passed to people from people and today we have access, magick will not work if we use them? So that’s a denial for mostly ALL ancient magick since they’re passed from generations with all that secrecy? Well, think with me for a second, they meant to be secret for author’s reasons, but now we can find mostly by doing a little research… It’s ALMOST the same principle.

Why almost? Well, this book is meant to be sold. lol

So I believe on this: if you don’t have ANY money at all (and believe in me, a lot of people are in this situation) and you have access to the book, use it. You have to start at some point. When wealth starts to flow, then you HAVE to buy the book, because if you don’t you’re denying that wealth flow and then you’re cursing yourself.

But if you have money and you’re still trying to get something that way, you surely cutting the magick flow in your life and then magick will not work properly.

But that’s my theory though.

6 Likes

FActs only. we are talking about the book. Talk logically and coherently.

The Petition for results and the connective evocation from this book. I was definitely impressed with it

1 Like

Honestly, I think it makes too much sense… I dealt with this too. Sort of amusing right?

Btw, fallen angels aren’t “less than” in any way. Its just a label.

3 Likes

Did you do everything like it is written there?
I am not sure if I really wanna go with gazing on the angels sigil before etc.
The Opening Ritual I like but why shall I summon the angel first when I treat the demon with respect and as a friend?

Please let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The purpose of calling the demon’s corresponding Shem angel is not to bind or reign it in, but to provide the demon with angelic wisdom and assistance for the working. The two beings are a part of the same current of power flowing down from the Divine.

You’ve probably heard of the term “Higher Self” and perhaps “Lower Self” or Shadow before, yeah? Each of us is comprised of three parts, generally speaking - Light (higher-self), Shadow (lower), and Humanity (your ego/personality). Just as we are made of these parts, so too is the universe. The microcosm reflects the macrocosm, and vice versa.

These pairs of angels and demons represent the Light and Shadow manifestations of 72 different streams of power. Neither is inherently better than the other, they just do different things. When you call the demon’s companion angel, then, you grant the demon access to the power of Light to assist with its natural powers of Shadow.

I’ve asked the demons what they think of this, and indeed they are pleased by the structure. The angels provide foresight and bring harmony, without inhibiting any of the demon’s power. They simply help direct the power to the best possible places for you, your life, and the world around you.

36 Likes

Thank you Shinri.

Haileri, I followed the instructions as outlined in the book. I added a couple of things: I did the work on a Friday, during the hour of Venus and I gave Gremori a highly personalized offering of incense and oil made specifically for them. I also offered beer, Sangria and a home cooked meal. I essentially added as many “Venusian” elements to the ritual as possible to match her rank as a Duke which is said to be attributd to Venus. (Sidebar: whether Gremori is male or female is irrelevant. The form that was chosen to interact with me was a female form).

I agree with everything Shinri said and I want to add that there is a chain of command at play that I believe should not be disregarded because of our personal feelings about the demons. Friend or foe, THEY respond to a chain of command and this is practically a universal principle in spirit work worthy of observing if you want the most beneficial outcome.

10 Likes

Thank you both for ur explanation. I think I have to nothing to add ur ask. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes @Hailieri - @shinri sums it up excellently.
It seems to have become a trend lately, especially amongst one occult FB group, to rip out angelic protection when working with , for example, the Demons of Magick book. I’ve seen this group keep repeating to newcomers who dont know any better that you need to pick a side and that if you work with Demons, you will get much better results because demons ‘don’t like’ angels. It’s simply not true. Please look into it more and don’t just go blindly believing information put out by people who may have their own agenda -in the case of this particular group, I know they do.

13 Likes

I thought of using Gordon Winterfield’s method too. My thought is that a magician should try different methods and open himself to different experiences.

7 Likes

So, you’re basically saying to make a pact with the universe to buy the book once money becomes available? Sounds like a good plan. It’s next to impossible to find pirated copies of GOM books to begin with, though.

2 Likes

I download it illegaly and right about to perform the ritual, until i read your posting. I think i have to delete it right away before thing get worse, and save some cash to purchase it

1 Like

Weclome @Dead, Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me mate. Been introduce my self there :slight_smile:

back to the topic, is anybody here recklesly illegaly download it and perform ritual by it… ignoring the curse. Adam blackthrone, said, they will remain poverty and yhe magick is less effective

I’ve got one

I think it more than that, Gallery of Magick might said that. But personally, Gordon put his own cursed to that book…

“Shirvel the genital for all those who steal from me”

How do i know this, i download illegaly

4 Likes