Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield

Has any one read Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield, and did you find it useful?

All the reviews on Amazon are positive, but I thought I check and see if anyone here is familiar with this work!

21 Likes

I was actually about to get that book

5 Likes

Really? That’s a cool “coincidence”! The further I read of the Amazon preview (I’ve been reading it but by bit throughout the night), the more I’m thinking of buying it too!

1 Like

I have worked with the 72 angels by the Gallery of Magick and the results where phenomenal
so I’d imagine the author would introduce a system like the 72 demons to work just as well!

15 Likes

Working with crockell now

5 Likes

Awesome! Good to know, thanks AlphaC. I’ll have to check that one out too!

can someone tell me where to get the book?
i am in indonesia, from amazon it must be a month delivery

2 Likes

Try the Kindle version. You can read it on your computer or smartphone.

4 Likes

Where can i get it?
Any link?

1 Like

Kindle is through Amazon.

It’s a digital book, and the reader software is free to download.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you

1 Like

Lol I’m reading the book right now.

Lol strange, this is quite the synchronicity as I was just looking up Gordon Winterfields book on wrathful angels a day ago.

5 Likes

I got the book from Amazon and is planning to do ritual 1 and/or 2 during the summer when I have some more free time.

1 Like

what a pity there is no avaiable kindle version for me, i just purchased one paperback from Amazon
have to wait a month for the book

2 Likes

That is too bad. I’m sorry Kindle isn’t available for you. I thought it was available everywhere.

1 Like

I just bought it on Kindle, i have to read through Evoking eternity first.
Thanks for the advice.

I’m going to to perform the 1st ritual in the book. But kind of have a question. Do I have to do the Core ritual first because it sounds like a time consuming process and complicated to me. Second question is what phrase is he talking about when calling the demon?

1 Like

Thanks to this thread I’ve purchased the 72 angels book. I really like anything published by gallery of Magick, it’s short, brief, to the point and hardly any filler. It is my third GOM book. I own the 72 demons book but really haven’t practiced any of the rituals being I prefer EA’s simple sigil gazing method instead : )

6 Likes

Was my first introduction to Evocation and the Goetics. Fantastic read and full of wisdom. I’m a big fan of Gordon and Adam Blackthorne.

6 Likes