Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield

I agree on the idea. I wouldn’t want anyone to treat me that way. But how do you explain the fact that this way of doing magick worked and still works to this day? If it’s so scary and dangerous with bad consequences, why magicians keep using it and recommend it? keeping in mind that this the same method mentioned in all books considered classics and all magicians think of them almost as holy books ?

Not saying one way is better, I don’t know myself. Both worked for me. I can understand how anyone wouldn’t recommend this specific technique, just from logical prospective… but in practice, I can’t see how or why it’s not valid.

9 Likes

yeah, if it was so bad, the methods wouldn’t work. Its worked for tons of people on here just over the last few months alone. Also, its important to remember that we are at the top of the hierarchy in every evocation. The rituals in demons of magick do not disrespect or punish the demons in any way. ive read the book cover to cover, and gordon winterfield explicitly states that. Additionally, if all it took was the calling on angels and god names to piss a demon off, no one would be practising the LBRP or any of the golden dawn techniques to this day…but even EA promotes the use of the LBRP in his evocation course, where you are calling upon angels to oversee the evocation

25 Likes

I’m not a demonolater. I don’t share the views you do AND I’m respectful when I work with Demons. I don’t command them and I don’t threaten to curse them for not obeying me. I don’t have to do any of that stuff because I work the DoM ritual by design and act with the requisite authority. I am bountiful in my offerings to them when I do work with them. No part of my way of working with them could be considered disrespectful at all. They respond to the names employed in the DoM ritual because the owners of those names are higher up in the chain of command and have dominion over the demons.

15 Likes

I respect your choice and i wish you good luck in the game. Especially with Belial, Andras, Asmodeus…

5 Likes

Any results using DoM?

2 Likes

If you know what you’re doing the only reason behind a banishing ritual is to drive away the tricksters, imposters, beasties, parasites and so on. Whatever is bellow a Demon. You’d never banish a Demon, because what’s the point to banish the one you called, right?
Some of us do despise this method. The only reason to call a certain “god” to protect you, is to actually believe in him. And to top it all, call the names of entities you don’t consider “higher in rank”.

Works great for Xtian magicians, but not when you have reprogrammed your whole being for decades to reject these…powers…so to say. And its not the “I’m an edgelord and I worship father Satan” theme, no, it’s the “I deeply and truly don’t believe in the existence of Yawheh or his powers”.

I would had better chances calling the names of “the Rock and the Lillies of the Valley” cause I can believe in their powers, I do believe they represent something more pure than a trickster. Or even this one right here would work better The lesser banishing ritual of the Thot.
I absolutely cannot connect with LBRP , I feel like an idiot when I perform it and, honestly, I don’t even see so good results as others stated.

5 Likes

I can understand your perspective. I think we all have different ways of working with spiritual forces base on our beliefs, emotions and experience. I use the methods in the demons of magic book but I added additional forces which are the planetary pentacle of Solomon’s talisman magick First pentacle of the Sun, First pentacle of Saturn and the fifth pentacle of Mars. I believe they add extra power to the magician to aid in ritual evocation.

7 Likes

please how, what means did you recommend to her to successfully summon the goetia demon? i desperately need to summon andras on a witch bordering my life

thanks in advance.

I’m not quite sure why your replying to me using a quote from someone else. :confused:

First let me ask you how familiar are you with opening sigils and basic evocation? And are you planning on summoning him indoors or outside?

1 Like

Curious as to why you’d say that? I’m yet to work with Andras yet though Belial is my patron spirit and Asmoday didn’t seem to mind either. Both have shown rapid and amazing results and Belial even provided his own offerings within hours of calling on him like this the first time.

I wouldn’t say the demons of the Goetia and the Shemhamphorash angels are enemies by any means at all. I’ll evoke Belial and ask him but so far the only thing he’s said about how I act is “You’re too damn respectful…” (on a few occasions).

I base everything off mutual respect, though I think he’d like to see me relax and be less formal with spirits. I mix an acknowledgment of dignity with calm authority. On the other hand Sitri and I talk about how great ragefucking girls in the ass is… Then there’s my standby: “Nothing is more important than your dignity” - King Paimon

I don’t know, they haven’t had an issue with it yet though Belial and Asmoday are two of the easiest spirits for me to contact. The next being King Paimon who sits in on jam sessions, and Raziel who’s been giving me advice since I got into this.

6 Likes

sorry about that God of light/dark…i would rather prefer indoors solitarily.

Because that’s my belief :wink:

1 Like

Fair enough indeed

1 Like

Which method did you use?

At the time I considered this a success. It was a very short lived success though as my husband began to get paranoid and believe I had sent some force to harm him. At the moment, we are not in communication at all.

If it says do the core ritual first i would. Having used a lot of the gallery of magicks book because they work fantastically i always stick to it implicitly exactly what it says and it repays you in spades and when you get your head around it it is not so much work as you think it’s going to be and is acually quite enjoyable in its own right and then the results flood in and you will be grinning from ear to ear Enjoy it thats what got me going

5 Likes

I think GoM put into place certain consequences for pirated books. There have been hints of that from some of the members.

1 Like

So the magick wont work unless one buys the book? is that your point?

what are the consequences pls?

What he is saying if you obtain an illegal copy something *Could happen.

1 Like