Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield

I’ve used DoM with much success. I’ve worked with Gremory, Vine, Seere and Sitri. The work with Sitri is still in progress and seems to be showing success. I recommend it. Work it and it will work for you.

13 Likes

Only downside is that he doesn’t include the enns; but I love the book to bits. Best there is although I’d have formatted it differently.

5 Likes

bumping this as I just got the book and am reading through it with a plan to call each demon over the next six months. How are folk getting on?

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing your results?

1 Like

So its a new Gallery of Magick book that came out and is based off using the Goetia.

It seems interesting and all, but uses YHVH names and triangles. Whats y’alls opinion on it or just check it out.

I just started this

8 Likes

Does it work on compelling demons under that name/term?

2 Likes

Okay so it utilizes angels, specific psalms, shem and arch angels to work with the demons as well.

2 Likes

The sigils are layered in a black triangle; with angel sigils, than YHYV names and than hebrew names.

1 Like

@Pwnie Honestly, just go and summon them. No godnames or angels necessary. I tend to invoke, because I find that infinitely more easy to get results with, but if you prefer evocations go with that. Just PLEASE don’t call them in an abusive way using the names of their enemies. It’s an insult, and won’t get you anywhere.

21 Likes

I have gotten great results using the book. I think it comes down to intent and how you speak to them. I have only used ritual 1 from the book, but when I speak with them during the ritual, I am very respectful. I only use the ritual when I am doing a formal petition. If I need to speak with them or ask questions, I just summon them by using their seal and enn. No formal ritual necessary.
I don’t think that they are insulted or pissed off that I use ritual 1 from the book for a petition. If they were, I would not have seen any results or have had any of the experiences that I have had. They entities that I have worked with drop in a lot without being summoned and are very helpful and quite “chatty”. They like to talk and answer questions. It shows respect. Plus, when they drop in or if I just summon them, I always offer a drink or food or something as a thanks for coming.

37 Likes

Hi , I tried the first ritual but I am not sure if i did it right , I read the book a few times but still very confused. Do you just perform the opening and core ritual then call on the Demon and then burn the paper you wrote your petition ? please guide me through if you have a chance.
Thank you

IMO, most spirits from say the Goetia don’t really care about how you go about summoning them because it’s your desire they care about not the method used, however there are a few namely Belial and Asmoday who as sure as your reading this will find a way to burn you bad at some point down the road for doing it that way. So evokers discretion advised. :wink:

And i absolutely don’t recommend trying to call up things like Ahriman, Tiamat or Set using anything with judeo christian symbols or names. That will not end well for you.

25 Likes

Oh yes. Agreed.

9 Likes

At the end of the Core ritual is when you call on the spirit. After that, I thank the spirit for coming. It does not say to do that in the book, but I do it as a sign of respect. If it is a spirit I have never worked with before, I offer them an image of something as a thanks for coming. An example would be something like “King Paimon, thank you for coming. Please enjoy the sensation of a shot of whiskey”. I would then think of drinking a shot of whiskey. If it is spirit I work with, I do not do this because after the ritual I speak with them and we usually have a real drink or cigarette.

Next, have your encoded sentence in front of you. Look at it briefly, then turn it over and write the spirits name on the back using the same cypher that you used to write the sentence. What I do is already have the spirits name written in cypher on another sheet of paper, so I do not have to flip through the book to remember how to write it. I have it right there and I just copy it on the back of the sentence. I also have notes of the complete ritual in front of me also, so I do not have to look through the book at all during the ritual.

Next fold up the paper so that no wording can be seen at all. Then gaze at the spirits seal and think about what you have asked. Feel that it has already happened. After this, speak your encoded sentence out loud, exactly how it is written, while gazing at the seal.

Once you say the sentence, take the folded paper and cover the spirits seal so that you can’t see it. Then imagine your offering. What I do different from the book is that I not only imagine the offering, I say it out loud.

After this, feel that your petition has come to pass and then remove the paper to reveal the spirits seal. Briefly look at the seal and then burn your petition. After that, you can issue the license to depart. I usually don’t do this right away because I like to speak with the spirit afterwards.

Hope this helps. My advice would be to take good notes and have them with you when you do the ritual so that you are not trying to remember each step or having to flip through the book.

42 Likes

Thank you for taking the time and responding , it helped a lot. I did took notes of all the steps but i was confused about when to make the offering and burn the paper which is clear now. My last two questions are whether am i supposed to say the Invocation psalm as well and if yes when?
and the second one is for ritual one am i supposed to wait till feel the presence of demon somehow then burn the paper or in this ritual I won’t be able to feel or talk to them (whether telepathy or literally).
Thanks again , Ill keep you guys posted how my it goes
cheers

3 Likes

Using this book currently

About the first question (noted it just now), the name of YHVH have a religious birth but may have a scientific meaning too: all the speculation about the active principle, the passive one, the neutral… Likewise, by seeing the triangle in the “manifestation” or portal (not entrapping) sense, perhaps no offences.

1 Like

however there are a few namely Belial and Asmoday who as sure as your reading this will find a way to burn you bad at some point down the road for doing it that way.

Do you mind elaborating on that part? What way do they like to be summoned and what happens for example if they dont such as using that book?

2 Likes

From my experience working with Belial and now Asmoday, they prefer to be summoned by your own power and name alone, Belial especially seems to get very irritated when people give up their power even if just paying lip service to something else, you are the only God who has called him forth so act like it, and of course it goes without saying neither one respond well to threats.

Well, a few years ago a woman i know had a legal problem with her daughter, underage drinking, so i told her to summon Belial, she did using the incantations in the goetia and some bible verses, She did get off with no jail time but of the six teenagers and one adult charged her daughter was the only one who ended up having to pay a fine and at the same time on that day her husband got a traffic ticket for apparently no reason.

Now if she hadn’t called him like that would they had ended having to paying 3000 dollars in finds ? Probably not, but who can really say.

12 Likes

Please what about not being able to